Subaru Ending

Third Person POV:

      Subaru started glowing white and started to fade to a bright pink, which eventually faded. Alex sat up abruptly. "So.....what exactly happened?" Subaru smiled. "Well, you started glowing pink, then I started glowing white, which slowly faded to match yours until they both died out. That means you chose me." Alex noticed the disheartened expressions of the other nine vampires and frowned. "Guys, please don't be sad! I know that you didn't get chosen, but that doesn't mean I don't still want you to be a major part of my life." They perked up a bit at that, but still couldn't contain their sadness. Alex sighed as she hugged each one of them. "Hey Alex, remember this?" Subaru asked. I laughed when I saw what he had in his hands. It was the wedding dress he'd made me wear from the time they dressed me up. "This is going to be your wedding dress, and you'll look even more beautiful in it than the first time, because you'll actually be using it for real." I grinned as I examined the clothing. it was indeed a beautiful gown....

 it was indeed a beautiful gown

Three Years Later:

     I was sitting on the couch with Subaru, sipping hot chocolate. It was Christmas time and I had the best gift ever for him! He smiled at me. "Alex, this is our third Christmas together, and I already know, I want to spend so many more with you. I want to spend every day with you." I sighed as I finished my drink. Kanato was already on his third cup, although we weren't surprised. "Can I take your cup, Alex?" Reiji asked. I nodded. "Yes, thank you." We heard a small explosion and witnessed Ryland and Ayato come out covered in stuffing. "Yeah....that didn't go so well....." Ryland coughed. We all burst out laughing. "Aww guys, it's alright, just leave the cooking to Reiji and Ruki, ok?" They nodded and left to get cleaned up. "So, when are you two FINALLY going to have a kid, huh?" Laito asked. We both laughed. "We're still enjoying being married, for now." I answered. Subaru sighed. "Yes, but I WANT kids, SOON." I laughed. "I know, I know." The others rolled their eyes. "I swear, you two are always so mushy gushy." Ruki rolled his eyes. I poked him in the cheek. "Aww, is the Ruki baby upsewt?" He sighed as he glared at the floor. "Alex, WHY do you keep talking to us in a baby voice?" I grinned. "Because your all my little babies!" He sighed as he was glomped. "Now, now, just sit back down and behave." Subaru cooed. I raised an eyebrow. "Ok, first off, DO NOT tell me to behave, second, I will sit back down when I want to." Everybody chuckled. "Subaru, you'd better control your woman." Laito laughed. I walked over to him and glared at him. He shrunk. "Yeah, nope. Forgot for a second this was Alex, and if you value your life, you DO NOT boss her around...." He gulped. I grinned. "Good little bitch." I winked as I sat back on the couch. "Alex, are you okay? You've been awfully tired today." Kou said worriedly. I nodded. "I'm in perfect health, I assure you." Kanato finished his drink and shouted. "PRESENT TIME!" Everybody proceeded to give gifts to each other, and finally it was my turn. I handed everybody but Subaru their gifts, and waited. "Hey, where's my gift?" He pouted. I grinned. "Your gift....IS THAT I'M PREGNANT!" He gasped and hugged me. "YES! I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE A FATHER!"Everybody started patting him on the back. "Nice job man, now we can FINALLY be uncles again!" Ryland scowled. "Hey, I'M still here ya know!" Everybody laughed. "We know, we know." Ryland suddenly hugged me. "Mom, I'M going to have a sibling!" I nodded. "And I expect you to take good care of them." He nodded. "I'll always take good care of them, and you." I smiled. "Thank you baby." This was, by far, the best Christmas ever!