My Door is Always Open

A/N: Just a quick happy birthday to Amaimonlovesme! Hope your b-day is STELLAR! 😘 I wasn't going to update until tomorrow, but I thought I'd give them a present. Here you go! 😄

     "Where are we going?" Roland asked. "Anywhere but there." He shrugged. "Well, where is that?" I started crying. "I-I don't know baby, but we can't stay there anymore." He hugged me. "Mommy don't cry! I don't like it when you're sad." He cried. A letter flopped onto my lap.
Dearest Alex,
     I understand that you do not exactly want to see me, but after hearing about what happened, I was shocked. I never thought they would betray you like that. I only wanted to let you know, my door is always open.
                                                    Love Kino
I sighed. Looks like I'm out if options, I HAVE to....
     "Alright Kino, I'll....return with you." With those words, I was back in the castle. "Welcome back! We won't have to restrain you, will we? You'll behave?" I nodded. "Why would I hurt you if I agreed to come here?" He lifted up his sleeve to reveal a burn mark in the shape of a hand. "Just a precaution." He sighed. "Sorry about that, I overreacted and I apologize." He smiled. "It's all ok now that you're here!" Ryland tugged on my sleeve. "Mommy, who's this?" I thought for a moment. "This is your Uncle Kino." Kino looked elated at the title. "That's right. Heya little guy!" He winked. Ryland hid behind me. "He's kinda scary...." I stifled a laugh. "It's ok. See we're going to be staying with Uncle Kino for a while, ok?" He nodded. "Shin, Carla, do not be rude and come introduce yourselves." Shin and Carla immediately stepped out. "Hello, little Ryland." Shin smiled. Ryland stared at him. "Mommy, all these people seem like bad men." I held him close. "Don't worry, Mommy won't let them hurt you, and they wouldn't dare, RIGHT?" I snapped. They gulped and nodded. "Why would I do anything to drive away my queen again?" Kino sighed. "Mommy's a queen?" Ryland asked. Kino nodded. "Although she doesn't know it, she's actually a vampire like us." I froze. "Yeah baby, can you give Mommy a second? If anything goes wrong, you know what to do." He nodded and went out of the room with Shin and Carla. "Now explain." I sighed. Kino grinned as he began his story.
     "So, you were turned into a vampire when I pulled you through the worlds. I don't know how, but your now a full-blooded vampire. I apologize for not telling you sooner, but you didn't exactly give me a chance to explain everything...." I sighed. "Ok." He raised an eyebrow at me. "Ok? After hearing that, all you have to say is OK?" I nodded. "I was betrayed, violated, pulled through worlds, so I don't find it so surprising....." He sighed. "Sorry about that by the way." He sighed. I shrugged. "Wasn't your fault." He blushed. "Wait, right?" He stared at the floor. "KINO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!" He snapped out of it. "NOTHING! I swear!" He sighed. I heard a crack in his voice. I shook my head. "Alright then. I guess since I have no proof, I'll have to believe you." Ryland ran in with a small glass tube in hand. "Mommy?" He shouted. Shin and Carla were right behind him. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" They shouted. I held him close. It was a small tube filled with a white substance it looked like...WHY WOULD HE HAVE THIS?! It had Ayato's name on it....I put teo-and-two together. "You dirty rat. YOU ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATED ME SO I WOULD COME BACK TO YOU? YOU MADE ME BELIEVE HE RAPED ME, JUST SO I WOULD COME RUNNING BACK?! NEWSFLASH, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!" With that, I attempted to transport away. Much to my surprise,nit worked and I was in front of the manor, Ryland and the semen in hand. I ran inside. "Alex!" They cried. I sighed. "I have all the answers now." They all gathered around to obtain the missing pieces.
     "THAT LITTLE WEASEL!" Ayato shouted. "I TOLD you I didn't rape her!" He cried. The others sighed. "Well, sorry if that was what appeared to have happened." Reiji sighed. "Well, now we know the truth, but we also know the lengths Kino is willing to go to try and get Alex. We need to be extremely careful from now on." I nodded. "Also...found out I was a vampire....." They paled. "SAY WHAT?!"