Shocking News

Alex's POV:

     I felt somebody shake me lightly. "No, just five more minutes..." I mumbled into the pillow. "Alex, you said that an hour ago." I heard somebody chuckle. "Ayato, is that you? Seriously, let me sleep." The chuckling stop and I felt somebody bite me. I lifted my head up to see Kino drinking from my leg. He pulled briefly and scowled at me. "You don't need them anymore, only me. You're MY queen, not THEIRS!" He shouted biting into my leg again. He was gripping my leg so tightly, I cried out in pain for him to stop. He ignored me and kept tightening his grip, until my bone snapped. "There, now my bird can't fly away..." he grinned at her. "Now, my queen is mine." I sat on the bed, sobbing in my blood. 

Third Person POV:

     Alex sat there, sobbing from the pain. Ayato could smell her blood, and there was a lot of it. "Alex." He whispered to the others. They nodded. "We can smell it, too." Ruki sighed. "What is that bastard doing-" He was cut off my a scream of agonizing pain. Alex was screaming for somebody to stop. "That guy...IS DEAD. He's hurting her, her blood keeps spilling out, it keeps getting stronger. He's going to die." Reiji hissed. Alex's screams were ringing through the halls. How did they get in? They watched Alex leave. They followed her scent. She had purposely led them to her. They had no idea what she was planning, but they hoped she was going to be ok... 

Alex's POV:

     I was still sobbing, even after he wrapped my leg. "Alex, I apologize for injuring you. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me." He reached towards me, but I pulled back. "I see. I will give you time to calm down, I only hope you will forgive me." I watched him leave with a sigh of relief. "Alex? Oh my gosh!" Laito gasped. I was just sitting there with my leg in a splint crying. "I-I forgot where I was and I mentioned Ayato. He-he got mad at me. He-he..." I sobbed. They hugged me. "Alex, what did he do?" Subaru growled. "He bit me, and he gripped my leg. I asked him to stop, because it was starting to hurt. He tightened his grip. He-he snapped my leg, like it was nothing. It was nothing more than a twig to him. I-I never knew how fr-fragile bones were, and the pain. The pain was horrible, it still is. I can't move it. It feels like it's on fire. I-I don't know what to do..." I was sobbing into Kanato's shoulder. "We're taking you back home." I shook my head. "NO! He-he'll kill you if you do! I can't let you die!" They shook their heads. "We can't let YOU die!" The ten retorted. I shook my head. "He won't kill me, I know he won't I can tell. Although...you're going to flip when I tell you what I'm being forced to do...." They paled. "Did he touch you?" I scowled. "Umm, NO! He is....forcing me to....marry him." I squeaked. They fumed. "No! You're OUR bride!" They growled. I raised an eyebrow at them and rested my chin in my hand. "Oh?" They blushed a deep red. "OH QUEEN!~" Kino called. "You need to go. Just know that I will be acting as if I love him, but you know I don't I just...need to stall. Now, bye!" I whispered as they left. Kino came bursting in.  "They were here? How bold. I guess I need to take care of them..." I sat up. "If you want me to willingly go through this marriage, you won't touch them." His face lit up. "So, if I leave them be, you'll WILLINGLY be my queen?" He asked with a smile. I nodded. "If you leave them alone...I'll...marry you of my own free will..." He hugged me, causing me to wince. "I really am sorry about that...I KNOW!" He touched my leg, and after about a minute, it felt completely fine again... "What did you do to it now?" I asked semi-annoyed. He chuckled. "I fixed it. You're leg is now one hundred percent better!" I stood up and was amazed to find that...IT WAS COMPLETELY HEALED!? "Umm, thanks?" I sighed as he removed the splints. "I wanted to show you just how sorry I was. I didn't mean to overreact so horribly. I must remember you're still adjusting. I don't know why, but at the mention of their names, I get so...angry. They held you for so much longer than I have, it makes me sad." I just sat there, wondering how much of this I will have to endure....