Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld

David's P.O.V.

Me and the others were standing in a strange, scary, and dark land. The metal floor was all crummbled up with cracks and sharp metal objects laying around. Dead Transformers bodies were rusted and just layed lifelessly on the ground. The sky was a black with white outlined clouds floating in the air. Me and my friends stood on our Transformers partners shoulders while Najat rode Ravage like a horse.

Emanuel: So this is the, Cybertronian Underworld.

Predaking: I have never seen such a place before in all of my life.

Bumblebee: Indeed. Creepy, very creepy.

Selina: I've never seen anything like this before. It feels like 'No Mans Land'.

Ravage: It has a very bad odure as well.

Najat: Nevermind the smell, gosh we have to find Madalyn and Optimus and quick.

Grimlock: Our best chance of finding them is by searching ahead in the air.

Predaking: I'm already on it. Emanuel hold on.

Predaking took Emanuel in his servo as he threw him up into the air as he transformed into his Cybertronian dragon form and Emanuel landed on his back.

Emanuel: Right, let's get to it.

Predaking spread out his wings and he took off into the air above, flying ahead as everyone else transformed into their vehicle, dino, or cassette tape mode. Najat picked up Ravages cassette tape as she hooped into Bumblebee with Selina while David rode Grimlock.

**********

???'s P.O.V.

Me and my fellow Primes sat in our thrones circling around the portal like mirror as we watched the Transformers and their human companions walk of the face of the Underworld.

???: Ha, ha ha, ha, ha, I can't believe these fools actually entered the Underworld volunteeraly!

???: But didn't they come to save one of their own?

???: Well personally I admire their courage.

???: And I scarf at their stupidity.

???: Go if you will Micronus, but I suggest we get them to help us.

???: A good idea indeed Megatronus.

Micronus: I recommend you rethink that suggestion. Can we really trust these humans with such a rare task? What say you Vector Prime?

Vector Prime: Maybe so, but their Transformers partners have not yet evolved and they are weak at this time.

Megatronus: Something tells me that they hold great potential. What do you think Onyx?

Onyx: Here's a thought. We should test them.

???: Hm...

???: Alpha Trion, what do you think?

Alpha Trion: Yes, an excellent idea Onyx. Liege Maximo, prepare the space bridge. We must meet with them at once.

Liege Maximo: Yes Alpha Trion.

*********

David's P.O.V.

Bumblebee: You know guys, I'm not so sure we should have come to the Cybertronian Underworld.

Najat: I know Bumblebee, but we all came here to save Maddie and Prime!

David: Emanuel! Predaking! You two see anything?