Chapter 11 - Mia vs. Chaos Bringer

Mia's P.O.V.

Mia & Chaos Bringer: Ground Bridge! Open!

The two of us activated our tablets and a flash of white light surrounded us. The Autobot and Decepticon insignias circled our feet as the light glowed brighter and brighter. We were then transported to the colour dimension. Chaos Bringer threw down the doom card and the purple shockwave soared across the floor of the battlefield.

Chaos Bringer & Mia: Game card! Set!

We both fired in our first game cards into the battlefield. They landed on opposite sides of each other as they glowed and grew bigger in size.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer fired in his first Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red, yellow, and silver tank.

Chaos Bringer: Demolisher! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Mia: Alright Elita, your up.

Elita-1: Put me in the battle!

Mia: Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Elita-1's card into the battlefield, landing on Demolishers game card. The photo on the card was a pink motorcycle.

Mia: Elita-1! Transform!

The card glowed and the motorcycle soared out of the card and transformed into her robot mode.

Mia: I know you don't want my help, but I'll be cheering for you Elita-1! Your the best! Go Elita!

Elita-1: Thanks Mia. Don't worry, this shouldn't take long.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level 3900. Autobot Elita-1 attack level 5500.

Chaos Bringer: Your Autobot is very powerful. Game card open! Dark Void!

The game card activated and it transformed the battlefield into a dark oasis.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level increased to 5900.

Chaos Bringer: Ability card activate! Circuit Slayer!

Chaos Bringer tossed the ability card at Demolisher and his finger like cannons grew bigger and became over charged with power. He transformed both his arms into giant tank cannons and aimed them at Elita-1. He fired a shot, striking the female Autobot. She took a few steps back as the effects from the shot caused her to feel a bit dizzy.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level increased to 6900. Autobot Elita-1 decreased to 4500 attack points.

Mia: He's at 6900 attack points?! Incredible! Not too shabby Chaos Bringer. You really mean business huh?

Chaos Bringer gave Demolisher a signal and the Decepticon open fired on Elita-1.

Elita-1: Um Mia, about that help you offered?

Mia: Already on it. Ability card activate! Optic Flash!

Elita-1's optics flashed with a bright light as a force field surrounded her, blocking all of Demolishers blaster fire.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level decreased to 2900. Game card ability failed. Ability card ability failed.

Mia: Got'cha! That ability cards affects both your game card and your ability cards. It switches its power from postive to negative. He's all yours Elita-1!

Elita-1 charged at the Decepticon as she jumped up into the air, front flipped a few times, then kicked Demolisher in the face.

Mia: Yeah! You did it!