Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Ever since the Titans and I came back from the Cybertronian Underworld I've been on a mission to get Optimus to evolve, and there's only one way to do it. According to Alpha Trion, one of the thirteen Original Primes of Cybertron, I have to battle and defeat Selina, Najat, Emanuel, and David. I've beaten Selina and Najat yesterday, and I just defeated Emanuel just a few moments ago. But that's what worries me because the only one left is David, and his partner Grimlock. Trust me, it's going to be tough.

Me and the others were relaxing at a near by playground, sitting on the swingsets and what not.

Selina: So Maddie, do you think your ready?

Madalyn: Yeah, I sure hope so. All I want to do now is get this battle over with.

Emanuel: What's wrong? You don't sound so confident Maddie.

I got up from my seat at the swing set and walked over to David, extending my hand towards him.

Madalyn: May the best Titan win.

David just looked down at my hand and stared at it. I don't know if he was unsure what to do. I mean this is a big deal for the both of us! I'm going up against my best friend, a guy I've known for pretty much my entire life.

Madalyn: David?

David looked up straight at me, a serious expression on my face.

David: Lets do this. I don't care if Optimus doesn't evolve because I battle to win.

Madalyn: That suites me fine.

David: Say the word Maddie, and I'm ready when you are.

Emanuel: I never thought I'd see this happen. Who do we cheer for anyway? I don't think we want either of them to lose, right?

Selina: Do we back David?

Najat: Or do we back Madalyn?

Predaking: The real question is will Optimus Prime survive? Or will Grimlock?

Bumblebee: Uh, and your point is?

Predaking: I believe this battle is too close to call.

Bumblebee: Oh my I don't know if I can handle this much excitement!

Hotshot: Ah who cares who wins! This is going to be one gory battle royale!

Goldbug: Please Hotshot those are our comrades your talking about.

Hotshot: Get off my back Goldbug!

Goldbug: Trust me old chum, I would if I could.

Najat: Oh please, I think I'm more nervous about this battle than anyone!

Ravage: We must remember, the stakes are extremely high.

Selina: This may be off topic but has anyone seen Iestyn? I wonder where he's hiding.

Both me and Emanuel some-what flinched at that question. Me and him both agreed not to tell anyone that Iestyn was missing. Emanuel said that Iestyn had pulled disappearing acts like this before, but apparently this time was different. Emanuel laughed nervously as he looked at the blonde haired girl.

Emanuel: Um, no clue.

I stepped away from my spot facing David to stand next to the small group.

Madalyn: Allow me, you see Emanuel's dad's café has been pretty busy and that's where he's been hanging out at. Isn't that right Emanuel?

Emanuel: Uh yes! That's true it has been quite busy there lately. How silly of me to forget!

Selina: Okay, well I guess that explains it.