Chapter 12 - The Truth

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me and my friends were hanging out with Mia at the park. We all chatting at the centre of the park where Mia sat on the ridge of the fountain while me and the others crowed around her.

Madalyn: Wow! That's so cool that you moved into our home town Mia. Thanks for getting everyone together like this.

Selina: Now you can be a Transformers Titan live and in person instead of over the Internet.

Madalyn: Yeah! We can all battle together!

Mia: It will be so cool!

Najat: Hey guys? Not to change the subject or anything, but where are Iestyn and Emanuel hiding?

Madalyn: Ah, they're probably out doing boy stuff. They'll be back soon.

Selina: I was wondering Mia, are you and your mom completely settled into your new home?

Mia: Yeah, thanks for asking. And even Elita-1 seems to like our new place.

Mia brought out her tablet, showing it to everyone that was there and Elita-1's hologram appeared on top of it. She had a silk figure with a pink and white colour scheme.

Madalyn: Whoa cool! The legendary Elita-1 herself. It is so nice to meet you. My name is Madalyn, and this is my Autobot partner Optimus Prime.

I brought out my tablet and held it infront of Mia and Elita-1 as Optimus's hologram appeared.

Optimus: Is that you Elita-1?!

Elita-1: Nice to see you again Orion Pax

Madalyn: Huh? Orion Pax? Who the heck is Orion Pax?!

Optimus: It's me.

Madalyn: But why did she call you Orion Pax?

Selina: I believe they know each other from Cybertron.

Optimus: That is correct Selina. Back on Cybertron during our final Golden Age, I was originally called Orion Pax. Me and Elita-1 were great friends during that time.

Selina: If you don't mind me asking Optimus but, were you two more than just friends?

Najat: Oh wow, is Selina right? We're you and Optimus once an item?

Elita-1: Guilt is charged. Lets just say Optimus and I have a history together. Isn't that right Orion?

Optimus: Yes, but not in front of the kids!

Elita-1: Oh Orion, you still know how to make me smile don't you?

Madalyn: Ew gross!

Selina brought out her tablet and Bumblebee, Hotshot, and Goldbug's holograms appeared.

Hotshot: Oh, ho, ho, seems old Prime here is quick the little lover boy. Eh Goldbug?

Goldbug: Your feeble attempt at humour is far from tactical. Now hush up would you?!

Optimus: Ugh, I knew I should have just stayed in recharge!

We all laughed at Optimus's comment as the Tranaformers continued bickering at each other.

Madalyn: Your the best buddy.

David: Enough! What was so important that you called us all here for Mia? I can guess it wasn't just to meet Elita-1. So what then?

Mia: Oh that, me and Elita-1 ended up fighting Chaos Bringer yesterday, and we beat him.

Madalyn: WHAAAAAT?! YOU BATTLED CHAOS BRINGER AND WON?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!