Chapter 7 - Emanuel's Test

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Ever since we came to the Cybertronian Underworld in search of Madalyn and Optimus, the Titans have been put through a series of tests of six of the thirteen original Primes of Cybertron to see if we're worthy of saving their home. And now it's my turn.

*********

I was standing in a strange jungle. I had no idea where I was or where here was. Was I back on Earth? This jungle seemed normal enough. Predaking's hologram appeared on my shoulder and he glanced around as well.

Emanuel: So where the heck are we?

Predaking: I'm not sure. But it looks like we're on our own.

Emanuel: Yo David?! Selina?! Najat?! Madalyn?! Anybody?!

Me and Predaking walked around the jungle, hoping to find the others along the way. But so far we weren't having any luck. The sounds and echoes of animals travelled through the air of the jungle. Who knows what we might find in this place! I saw a small metallic butterfly pass by us and it transformed into its robot mode, landing on a tree branch. It stuck its servo through the tree hole and brought out some energon, taking a drink. She was beautiful, orange and black coloured its body as her rainbow wings dangled from her back.

After her drink she took a glance at me, her yellow visor flashing before she transformed back into her butterfly mode and flew away. But just as she did, a fog cloud gathered all over the area I was standing in.

Emanuel: Nice Transformers and all, but this place is creepy.

Predaking: Yes it is rather peculiar.

Emanuel: Hey wait, we might just be making a big deal out of nothing. I say we pick a direction, and see where the other Titans might be hiding.

Predaking: Then I suggest you lead the way Emanuel.

Emanuel: Okay then which way should we go?

I looked all around but I could barely see the fog. Boy I sure wished Madalyn was here. She's knew what to do. As if someone was reading my thoughts, I saw the silhouette of a young girl in the fog. The fog got thinner and thinner until it completely vanished, allowing me and Predaking to get a good look at the small girl. She looked to be five, maybe six years old. She had short brown hair, red square lens glasses, wore a white summer dress with flowers on it and little sneakers.

???: Hi there! How's it going?

Emanuel: oh, Dios mío..... It can't be....

(Flashback)

It was almost 10 years ago and I was sitting on the moving boxes in the restaurant my parents bought. I was 6, had short black hair, wore a yellow t-shirt and light brown shorts with sandles. Me and my parents moved all the way here from my home country of Chile. I knew English pretty well, but I was worried I might mess up if I tried talking to any of the kids who lived here. My dad walked in carrying one of the moving boxes and spotted me all by myself.

Dad: Emanuel, what's the matter? Why aren't you outside in the sunshine?

Emanuel: Don't wanna.....

Dad: But why?

Emanuel: Because we just moved here and there's no one to play with. That's how come.

Dad: Well you aren't going to make any friends by just sitting inside. Trust me Emanuel.

*******

I was walking through the park, watching all the other kids play on the playscape, jumping rope, swinging on the swing set, playing hopscotch, the whole deal. Boy I hate moving! I miss all of my old friends so much.