Chapter 10 - Home

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I felt a cool winter breeze on my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see snowflakes falling from the sky. Snow? I slowly sat up, and as I did, I felt a soft and wet substance on my hands. I looked down to see that I was laying in snow. I looked around to see that I was on top of a hill, and below it was a city. But not just any city. I recognize the CN Tower anywhere!

Madalyn: We're home! The Original Primes kept their promise Optimus. 

I felt my Transformers Tablet vibrate, meaning it turned on and Optimus's hologram appeared on my shoulder.

Optimus: Then that means we still have one more test to pass Madalyn. 

Madalyn: That's right.

???: Madalyn!

I turned around to see Emanuel running towards me from the otherside of the hill. Sure enough, Najat, Selina, and David were right behind him as they all came running towards me. 

Emanuel: Hey Maddie!

Selina: Welcome back Maddie!

Najat: Mad-Dog!

Madalyn: Hi guys!

I was so overjoyed to see them. I smiled and waved at them as they got closer and closer to me, but then a memory flashed into my mind. The memory of me ripping the mask off that clown and it revealed to be Emanuel inside it. And then the other clowns showing up as well, revealing themselfs to be the others. Alpha Trion said in order to fully pass my test, and to allow Optimus to evolve again, I have to defeat my friends in battle. But how can I? 

Emanuel: It sure is good to see you Madalyn.

Selina: So I guess you passed your test that was given to you be the Primes like the rest of us, right?

Madalyn: Yeah, you bet. 

I have to admit I was a bit nervous now. Should I tell them I didn't finish my test? What would they think in the end if I did told them? I guess at the moment I wasn't good at keeping my emotions in check, because my friends could see the uneasiness in my eyes.

David: You okay Maddie?

Najat: Is something bothering you?

Madalyn: Huh? No of course not! It's nothing, really nothing at all. Everything is A-OK! I mean, what could go wrong, we made it out of the Cybertronian Underworld didn't we? Right Optimus?

Optimus: Um, yes. Indeed that is correct Madalyn.

Okay I had to admit, again, I did not expect Optimus to play along with me. I thought he would have at least scowled me a little and tell me to tell my friends to tell the truth. But to my surprise, he didn't. 

(Flashback)

Alpha Trion: Once you have defeated your friends, only then will Optimus Prime be able to evolve into the Ultimate Transformer.

(End of Flashback)

I heard a small vent of frustration come from the Prime. I could sense that he didn't like lying to his friends, right in front of their faces. Esspecially me! But it looked like the other Transformers heard their leaders angered noise.

Bumblebee: Something wrong Optimus?

Goldbug: Are you not feeling well?

Hotshot: Come on, it's probably just growing up stuff.

Goldbug: And what exactly do you mean by that?

Hotshot: He evolved right?

Bumblebee: Of course he did! He's just been through a lot, give him a break!