Chapter 5 - Selina's Test

Selina's P.O.V.

The Titans were all sent by 6 of the 13 Original Primes to participate in tests that were set up by them to see if me and my friends are worthy of saving Cybertron from Chaos Bringer, Deception, and Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons. I wonder what my test will be.

Once we were all up in the air, there was an explosion like force, separating everyone with one Transformer and one human. Me and Bumblebee were being hurtled away from our friends across the the Cybertronian Underworld.

Selina: Aaaaaaah!

Bumblebee: I think I'm going to be sick!

**********

I found myself coming to, and I was laying down on a shore line at a beach on a tropical island. I got up as the wave of water splashed down on me. But the really odd thing was, I didn't get soaked. My clothes, shoes, skin, and hair were still dry. Bumblebee's hologram appeared on my shoulder.

Bumblebee: Where the heck are we?

Selina: I don't know, some island I think. Maybe the others are here too.

I took off from the beach and found a path that went straight through the tropical jungle on the island. I followed it and took in the scenery as I called out for the others.

Selina: Maddie?! David?! Najat?! Emanuel?! Where are you guys?

After looking around for what seemed forever, I plotted myself down on the ground, taking a quick break from walking.

Selina: I have a feeling that the others were sent somewhere else.

Bumblebee: We're the only ones in this place! We're doomed to walk the earth of this place endlessly.....

Selina: Wait a second. Is it just me or do you hear something strange?

I stopped talking and heard a strange gurgling noise. Like it was coming from someones stomach or something.

Bumblebee: I think that's my stomach. But I could be wrong.

???: Excuse me? But can you please get off me.

I looked down and completely panicked! I was sitting on top of a robotic old man. He had a white, purple and gold robe on, his armour plating was a bright aqua blue, he had purple optics, and carrier a sword like staff in his hand. I quickly got up and moved away from him.

Selina: I am so sorry! Are you okay whoever you are?

???: Yes... I mean no... I need energon...

Selina: Energon? But where would I find energon? We're on an island.

The Cybertronian being got up to his knees and pointed his staff straight ahead where some mountains stood.

???: Beyond those mountains is a mother loud of energon. A whole entire waterfall of it. There you will find it.

The being choked with his words as he let out a few loud and painful coughs.

Selina: Hang in there.

Bumblebee: I don't know about this Selina. It looks like it's a long ways away.

Selina: Just ignore him. We'll go to the Waterfall for you.

???: Take this. You can bring energon back with it.

The Cybertronian handed me a glass bottle and I took it in my hands. I thanked him as I took off down the path towards the mountains.

Bumblebee: Wait, your not serious are you?

*********

Once I made it to the mountain ridge I began climbing the side of the mountain. It was no picnic, but good thing I went on that rock climbing trip with my dad in British Columbia a couple months back. Once I made it to the top, my clothes were a mess, and my hair was beginning to get all frizzy.