Chapter 20 - Chaos Bringer Revealed

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright blue sky. A plane flew over head as I felt the wind blow through my hair and my damaged clothes. I felt that I was laying on grass, and I also felt dried up paint on the tips of the grass. I was on the football field. I heard a small laugh and I turned my head to see a teenaged boy, his clothes ripped up and his purple hair blowing in the wind. Chaos Bringer. His visor was severly damaged but still stood on his face.

Chaos Bringer: I can't believe I lost.

Madalyn: I can't believe I won.

I looked around the stadium, and to my surprise, it was also damaged.

Chaos Bringer: What's even stranger is, for some reason it doesn't bother me.

Emanuel: It's finally over! Maddie won!

Najat: Yes!

Selina: I knew she could do it all along!

Madalyn: It's just like they say Chaos Bringer, even in Transformers, it doesn't matter if you win or lose. It's about how you play the game.

Chaos Bringer: I wished I learned that lesson a long time ago Madalyn. But I guess it's better late than never. I sure have got a lot of thinking to do.

Madalyn: Hey Chaos Bringer?

Chaos Bringer: What is it?

I slowly made my way back up to my feet, picking up my torn up jean jacket and wrapping the sleeves around my waist. I looked down at Chaos Bringer, extending my hand towards him.

Madalyn: How would you like to join up with us?

I could sense that Chaos Bringer's eyes widened in shock as he pushed himself up to one knee. He looked up at me in confusion.

Madalyn: You could help us in our battle against Megatron. What do you say?

I gave him a smile as he looked at my hand. No doubt he was confused, but technically I did teach him a lesson during that battle.

Madalyn: Well?

Chaos Bringer brought a smirk about his face as he stood up on his two feet. He looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

Chaos Bringer: It sounds like a plan, and a pretty good one.

Madalyn: We're all happy to have you on board.

My friends watched with amazement, they couldn't believe what I was offering to him.

Najat: Aw how sweet!

Emanuel: Come on Chaos Bringer, go for it!

Chaos Bringer brought his hand forward, extending it towards mine. Our hands were side by side with each other but they didn't touch. Just as I was about to take it, he formed it into a fist and pulled it away from me. He took a hold of his mask and laughed.

Chaos Bringer: Sorry but I think it just wouldn't work out.

Madalyn: What?!

Chaos Bringer: Later Madalyn.

He lifted his mask off his face and tossed it to the ground. Out of nowhere his long purple hair transformed. Literally! It shrank to a mid long length, and it changed colour from purple to brown. When I saw his face, I just couldn't believe it was him. A person we knew for so long. Someone who was a member of the Titans since we all first started video chatting. Someone who we considered to be a spy. Someone who went missing for a while. Someone, who was from England.