Chapter 19 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 3

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me and Chaos Bringer activated our tablets and flash of white light shun around the two fo us. The Autobot and Decepticon insignias circled our feet as the white light glowed brighter and brighter. Instead of being transported to the colour dimension like all the other battles, we were transported to a giant metal arena. Me friends watched the bot of us carefully from the sidelines.

Chaos Bringer: You like it? This is the gladiator arena from Kaon, the Decepticon capital of Cybertron. This is where the Decepticons were born. This is where Megatron started it all. Today, we shall end our conflict here, and now. 

Madalyn & Chaos Bringer: Game card! Set!

The both of us fired in our first game cards. They landed on the floor of the arena, glowing a bright red and purple and they grew 30 times bigger in size.

Chaos Bringer: I should let know, since our last battle Soundwave has gained a bit of an upgrade.

Madalyn: You mean he evolved?! Again?!

Chaos Bringer: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Oh please, don't be so surprised. His fate of becoming the Ultimate Transformer was sealed when we sent you to the Cybertronian Underworld. 

He aimed his Transformers tablet at my card and open fired. The card raced through the air, landing on my game card. The photo on the card. His new vehicle mode was not a truck, but a spy plane. It was slick with a black and purple colour scheme.

Chaos Bringer: Soundwave! Transform!

The card glowed and the plane flew out of the card. Once in mid air, Soundwave transformed into his robot mode and landed feet first onto the game card. He spread his arms out and gave me and my friends a good look at his new robot form. I had to admit, this new version of Soundwave looked pretty sick. he had a thin and slick new look, and a screen like visor covered his entire faceplate. No optics, no mouth. Just a screen. 

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level 5500.

Madalyn: Unbelievable!

Optimus: Soundwave how in the name of the Allspark did you evolve?!

Chaos Bringer: The both of us went on our own little trip to the Cybertronian Underworld and paid one of the Original Primes a visit.

Optimus: If that is so, then you must have battled Megatronus.

Soundwave: That is correct Optimus Prime.

As Soundwave talked, a green, recording, electronic line raced across his screen.

David: I've never seen an evolution like this!

Emanuel: What do you mean?

David: Haven't you noticed that everytime Optimus evolved he still had a truck as his vehicle mode, but just in a different design? Well for Soundwave, for each of his evolutions he's recieved a brand new vehicle mode everytime!

Selina: David is right!

Najat: He's went from a boom box, to a truck, and now a military spy plane! 

Madalyn: Well then it must be your lucky day. For you see, Soundwave isn't the only one who's evolved again. Autobots! Roll out!

I fired Optimus's card into the battlefield, landing on my gamecard with Soundwave. The photo on the card was a dark blue, red, and white Cybertronian truck.

Madalyn: Optimus Prime! Transform!

The card glowed and the truck drove out of the card and transformed into his robot mode. He stood strong, already baring out his energon blaster.