Chapter 15 - Chaos Bringer's Test

Chaos Bringer's P.O.V.

The game cards for the battle were already set. Apparently I was going up against some teenaged boy from the Transformers Titans. This boy is suppose to be some sort of test for me? This was the best Megatron could come up with? Ha! Pathetic.

Megatronus: And now you must prove yourself by passing my test.

Chaos Bringer: Ha! And he is to be my opponent? Your really underestimating me.

Megatronus: This boy is not real, he is a figment of your imagination. However he is a hurdle that you must overcome.

Chaos Bringer: A hurdle I must overcome, huh? Ha, ha, , ha, this is hardly worth my time at all.

Megatronus: Are you sure you know yourself so well? If you underestimate him, you will be sorry.

Teenaged Boy: Decepticons! Rise up!

The boy fired in his first Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a grey, green and purple camera.

Teenaged boy: Reflector! Transform!

The card glowed and the camera hovered out of the card, transforming into its three triplet robot modes.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

I fired my first Transformers card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a dark green tank.

Chaos Bringer: Brawl! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Teenaged boy: Aren't you afraid of me?

Chaos Bringer: No of course not. I know everything about you.

Teenaged boy: Good. Then there is no reason why we should battle right? Game card et!

The boy fired in her second game card into the battlefield, landing next to my game card. She then fired in her second Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a orange and yellow seeker jet.

Teenaged Boy: Sunstrom! Transform!

The card glowed and the jet flew out of its card and transformed into its robot mode. I followed behind, firing in my second game card into the battlefield followed by my second Decepticon card. THe photo on it was a black and purple bus like truck.

Chaos Bringer: Motormaster! Transform!

The card glowed and the truck drove out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Chaos Bringer: Ability card activate! Electro-Net!

Motormaster's servos glowed with sparks of purple electricity and he fired them at Reflector. THe triplets got caught in the net and Motormaster carried them over to Brawl's game card.

Tablet: Decepticon Brawl attack level 3900. Decepticon Reflector attack level 4000.

Teenaged boy: No way! He can't do that, that's not fair!

Megatronus: It's not an unusual move for someone who doesn't think twice about sending Transformers to the Cybertronian Underworld.

Chaos Bringer: Game card open! Mind Ghost!

The game card activated and the area around the two Decepticons glowed with a flash of blinding light.

Teenaged Boy: Hold it right there! Ability card activate! Level Down!

The boy tossed the ability card into the air and it landed on the game card as a huge explosion erupted. But then the explosion played itself in reverse and the two Decepticons stayed unharmed by the attack.

Tablet: Game card cancelled.

Chaos Bringer: You made my game card useless!

Reflector moved in for the kill, transforming the triplets hands into swords and swiping them at Brawl. The Decepticon warrior cried out in pain as he glowed into his card form and returned to me in defeat.

Chaos Bringer: Ha! Surely you have something better in store for me. Let's have a real battle!

Megatronus: As you wish. Perhaps it is time for you to see how one of the Original Primes really battles.

Megatronus glowed into his card form and he floated down to the teenaged boy. He took the card in his hand and fired it into the battleifled. The photo on the card was a black and purple Cybertronian jet.

Teenaged Boy: Megatronus! Transform!

The card glowed and the jet flew out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Tablet: Decepticon Motormaster attack level 3900. Decepticon Megatronus attack level 5000.

Megatronus: Now you'll see who I reall am! Megatronus, the strongest of the Primes!  

Chaos Bringer: Strongest Prime or not you do realize that whoever loses against me in battle is as good as defeated. Game card open! Character card!

The game card activated and a flash of purple light surrounded Motormasters body.

Tablet: Decepticon Motormaster increased to 7800.

Chaos Bringer: Megatronus your time has come and passed.

Motormaster let out a battle cry as he charged at the Prime and prepared to attack.

Megatronus: We'll see about that.

Teenaged Boy: Ability card activate! Demon of Unicron!

Megatronus: Sunstorm give me your strength so I can show this fool what a true warrior is like!

Sunstorm began glowing and his power was transferred over to Megatronus. Then Sunstorm slouched lifelessly as he faded to gun metal grey.

Tablet: Megatronus attack level increase to 9000.

Teenaged Boy: Now Demon of Unicron is going to destroy your game card!

The game card began cracking into pieces as a purple source of light flashed through the cracks and faded to grey.

Tablet: Motormaster decreased to 3900 attack points.

Megatronus: Behold the power of darkness!

Megatronus bared out his sword as he sliced Motormaster right in the chest. He glowed into his card form and returned to me in defeat. Megatronus and Sunstorm did the same, returning to the boy.

Chaos Bringer: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, that doesn't care me.

I fired in my third game card followed by third and final Decepticon.

Chaos Bringer: Soundwave! Transform!

The card glowed and the Cybertronian military truck drove out of the card and transformed into its robot mode.

Chaos Bringer: This battle is not over yet. Now we shall see who has the real power!

*******

Shortest chapter ever!!!! xD 'Nuff said!