Google

OMG GUYS I AM SCREAMING!!! I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW OMG!!! 😱😱😱 So I found out two nights ago that if you look Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans on Google, it pops up as a suggestion as you type it! 😱😱😱 I mean, look!

I promise you that I had my search history cleared when I did this, so it didn't pop up because of that. If you don't believe me, you can try it yourself! Just make sure to clear your search history first if you looked up this book recently. As soon as you type in the "u" in "Haunted", "sam and cat and the haunted thundermans" will pop up!

You guys have no idea how much this means to me! That means that enough people have looked up my book enough times that it now pops up as a suggestion on Google! I'm not too sure how many people or searches that takes, but it must be a lot! I Google myself every once in awhile and have been waiting for this moment for the longest time ever! When I first saw it I was like, "wait, is that for real?" 😲And so I retyped in in my search engine quite a few times to make sure that my eyes weren't tricking me! Thank you to those of you who have helped to make this happen! Even if you don't Google me or my books and just find everything through the site/app, thank you for making my book popular enough so that other people are Googling it! 😄 By adding my book to your reading list, your followers can see it and maybe start to read it!

But again, thank you to all of those who read, vote on, comment on, and share my stories! Without you guys, I wouldn't be as far as I am today! 😀 Have a nice night/day, everyone! 😁😁😁