Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve: The Spooky Roller Coaster Flight

Louie Preston POV

"Hey, I thought that you guys couldn't come to Mystic Mountain!" a red-headed teenage girl with brown eyes exclaimed.

We all froze, then turned around to see a large group of people. One, who looked like a father who was very tall with grey hair, blue eyes, and a rather large belly, one who looked like a mother with dark, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes, one a girl of about the age of fifteen with dark brown hair and brown eyes, one a boy of about the age of fifteen with light-brown hair and brown eyes, who could possibly be that one girl's twin brother, one a boy of about the age of ten with brown hair that was so dark that it almost looked black, one a girl of about the age of eight with brown hair, brown eyes, and a rather large, pink bow on top of her head, one a teenage girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and then, there was that red-headed teenage girl with brown eyes.

"Who are they?" I asked Frankie. "Now is not the time to ask questions," Frankie whispered.

That's right! They can't see me, Miles, or my dad because we're ghosts!

"Oh is this what you wanted to do with us today, Phoebe, when you texted me, asking me if I was busy today and if we could do something together?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah it was," the fifteen-year old girl, who I'm assuming is Phoebe answered, "I guess that I should have been more specific, huh?"

"Yeah, but it's ok."

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, I was just about to go on The Shooting Rocket with my friends!"

"Really?!?! Us too! Wait.... With your friends?"

Taylor laughed a really fake, nervous laugh.

"I'm just so close with my mom and Frankie that I call them my friends!" She lied.

Boy, was Taylor really bad at lying. If everybody could see me, I'd jump in and help, but I can't.

"Yeah," Taylor and Michelle agreed, going along with the lie.

The girl with blonde hair squinted at Taylor, Frankie, and Michelle. "Are you sure?" She asked them, "Because when you heard you guys talking, it didn't sound like you were talking to each other."

"Oh... You guys heard us talking?" Frankie asked her.

That's when it occurred to me that Taylor had forgotten to hold her phone up to her ear, to make it look like that she was talking on the phone.

"Uh-huh," the girl with blonde hair replied.

"Oh, those were just our other friends," Frankie told the girl with blonde hair, "They had to leave."

See, Frankie is quick on her feet and is good at lying, unlike her older sister, Taylor.

"Oh really? And what are their names?"

"Harry, Pedro, and Milinda!"

See what I mean?

"Oh really; I'm suspicious! Why did they have to leave?"

"Because they all got motion sick!"

"Eh-heh. And why were you guys telling them that they couldn't ride because they would fall through?"

"Because their stomachs might of been too uncomfortable for the harnesses and they might not of made it as tight to their stomachs as they should of and they could fly right off the roller coaster and fall right through the tracks!"