Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty: We've Got a Big Problem

Sam Puckett POV

It was now around midnight and there was still sign of Cat. I've called all of Cat's friends and family members and none of them knew where she was. I even tried to call Cat about ten times, but she didn't answer. I am still deciding if I should call the police or not. Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Taylor, and Frankie have been searching for Cat for awhile now and I was starting to get worried about them too. This is certainly one scary night; you want to know why? This might sound crazy, but I think that Nora Dershlit kidnapped Cat and I'm really hoping that she hasn't taken Taylor, Frankie, Max, Phoebe, Billy, or Nora too! I know that kidnapping seven people is a lot for one person, but Nora has her ways.

All of the sudden, I heard a loud, "Ding-dong!" I immediately got up and opened the door. There, standing right in front of me was Phoebe, Max, Billy, and Nora panting like a bunch of dogs.

"They.... tried to.... kidnap... us...," Billy panted.

Uh-oh, this can't be good!

"Who tried to kidnap you guys?" I asked.

"These people.... we were down the street....," Nora panted.

"Do you guys need to catch your breaths first?" I asked.

"Yes!" Max, Billy, Nora, and Phoebe gasped.

Phoebe took about ten deep breaths, then told me, "A group of people tried to kidnap us about ten blocks down from here, but we scared them off. We think that they might have Cat, Taylor, and Frankie. We also think that girl that you mentioned the other day, Nora Dershlit, might of been one of the people that kidnapped them."

A nervous look came across my face.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Listen to these recordings that we found on a phone that one of the group members dropped!" Max ordered.

There was three separate recordings, one of them was of Taylor saying, "Cat, come over here!", one was of Phoebe saying, "Frankie, Taylor, come over here!", and one was of Cat saying, "Phoebe, Max, Nora, Billy, come over here!"

"Now, look at one of the names that we found in their contact list!" Max ordered, after I was done listening to the recordings.

He immediately went into the contacts app and showed me the list that was on there.

I gasped. "Nora Dershlit! Oh my gosh, I knew that this was going to happen.... I should've warned you guys!"

"Wait, how did you know that this was going to happen?" Billy asked me, as he cocked his head.

"I never told you guys this, but Nora kidnapped me twice, then she kidnapped Cat and Dice. Then, about a week ago, Cat and I saw a poster with Nora's face on it, saying that she was wanted."

"Oh my gosh, we saw it too!"

I looked at Billy with surprise. "You did?"

Phoebe, Max, Nora, and Billy all nodded.

"Once we saw that poster and Nora Dershlit's name in Linda Marty's phone, we knew that she must of kidnapped Cat!" Phoebe told me.

"Who's Linda Marty?" I asked Phoebe.

"The owner of the phone that we found. See, she has Linda Marty marked down as herself in her contact list." Phoebe told me, as she pointed to the phone.

Phoebe was right. To the right of Linda Marty's name was the word, "me," in light grey.

"Where did you guys find the phone?"