Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 7

Chapter Seven: Nice to Meet You!

Cat Valentine POV

It was about 8:10 P.M. when Sam, the kids and I finally got to Bots, and boy was Sam hungry! I could just tell it by the look on her face! We quickly found a nice, blue table and sat down. Sam immediately grabbed the red Pear Pad and started to order our food. Like I said, all that Sam cares about food, food, and more food! Suddenly, the front doors swooshed open and a family of three walked in. One, who looked like a mother who was a little tall with reddish-brown hair and brown eyes, one a girl of about the age of nine with brown hair, brown eyes, and huge, black glasses, and one a girl of about the age of thirteen with dark brown hair and brown eyes. The thirteen year old looked around for a minute, until her eyes met upon a family of six. One, who looked like a father who was very tall with brown hair, brown eyes, and a rather large belly, one who looked like a mother with dark, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes, one a girl of about the age of fifteen with dark brown hair and brown eyes, one a boy of about the age of fifteen with light-brown hair and brown eyes, who could possibly be that one girl's twin brother, one a boy of about the age of ten with brown hair that was so dark that it almost looked black, and one a girl of about the age of eight with brown hair, brown eyes, and a rather large, pink bow on top of her head. I don't think this has to do with anything, but there were two girls who really creeped me out, sitting at a table near the family of six. One had black hair that almost looked fake, huge, blue glasses, and a rather large nose, one had hair that was so blonde that it almost looked like a wig and was wearing a pair of red sunglasses, with lenses that were so dark that you couldn't see through them. You want to know why these girls were really freaking me out? They kept on glancing over at Sam and I for some reason. But I guess they're not really that strange, I mean just look at my acting teacher in high school, Sikowits! He dresses like a total weirdo and goes around barefoot everyday! My friend, Tori Vega, even thought that he was a hobo when she first transferred to Hollywood Arts!

So anyways, that one girl told her mom and sister as she slightly pointed to the family of six, "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go talk to that family over there."

"Ok, sweetie,"We'll be sitting right over there," her mom told her, as she pointed to a table near those two freaky girls.

"Ok, mom," she replied.

"Excuse me?" She politely asked the family of six when she had finally approached their table.

"Yes?" They all replied as they turned to look at the girl.

"I'm from Louisiana and I entered an essay contest where I have to become friends with someone from another state and write about what it's like for that person to live in that state. Each language arts class in the country was given a hat to pull states from for whoever wanted to enter the contest and I just happened to pull out California," she told them, "Would any of you be kind enough to help me with this essay?"

Wait a minute, that girl is doing the essay too?!?! AND SHE'S FROM LOUISIANA?!?! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO LOUISIANA BY MYSELF!!! Just as my excitement level went up, it sank right back down. That girl wants to write that essay about someone in that family. Oh well, what are you gonna do? I sighed. Just after I sighed, that one freaky girl with the black hair, leaned over to the other girl and whispered something that was too quiet for me to hear and pointed to the girl and the family of six. The blonde-haired girl just nodded and tapped a button on her Pear Phone.

"Wait, you're doing the Countrywide State Essay Contest and you got California?" The fifteen-year-old girl from the family of six replied.

"Yeah, why?" The thirteen-year-old girl replied.