Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans Chapter 9

Chapter Nine: The Gathering

Nora Thunderman POV

It was 5:00 P.M. and Mom and Dad were driving us to wherever the heck Sam and Cat's apartment was. Max and I had finally agreed to go to Sam and Cat's apartment when Phoebe reminded us of how much fun we had talking to Sam and Frankie yesterday. Max had agreed to go before I did. Obviously, he had a great prank on his mind and I couldn't wait to get involved, so I agreed too. I'm sure that Max is going to want to get Sam and Frankie involved with this prank too because they love pulling off pranks too. He'll probably get Billy involved with this prank too, since he's so gullible. Or maybe he doesn't have a prank on his mind. Maybe he's just excited that he finally found two more people who are a lot like him. I guess that I really won't find out until we get there.

"Ok, bye kids!" Mom and Dad shouted, as they waved to us, as Max, Phoebe, Billy, and I got out of the car.

"Bye!" We all replied, as we waved back to them.

"Don't forget to call us when you're done and we'll come and pick you guys up!" Mom reminded us.

"Ok, Mom, we get it!" Max exclaimed, seeming a bit annoyed.

"Oh, ok, bye!" Mom replied, as they pulled away.

"Bye!" We replied again, as we started to walk.

It took about ten minutes for us to finally find Sam and Cat's apartment, probably because Billy kept on getting distracted by all of the pretty flowers, trees, and bushes planted around the complex and people's apartments and we had to keep on telling him to just keep walking. Taylor and Frankie were already at Sam and Cat's apartment by the time that we got there, of course. We were welcomed by all of this unique furniture when we walked in. There was a dark blue couch, a weird-looking coffee table, a weird-looking red and grey fridge in the kitchen, and so much more! For some reason, I had felt like I've seen all of this furniture before, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly, it hit me.

"Hey, isn't this all of the furniture from That's a Drag!?" I asked.

"Yeah," Cat answered.

We all took a minute to look around. How did they get all of the furniture from That's a Drag!? I thought that show got cancelled! How did they pull it off?

Then, Sam added, "No their not Cat, they're all just replicas!"

"Ohhh, that makes more sense," Billy stated.

Then, Cat gave Sam a confused look, then just shook her head.

"How did you guys get replicas of furniture from That's a Drag!?" Frankie asked Sam and Cat, "I'm a big fan of That's a Drag! and I would have known."

Sam thought for a minute, "Uhhh... From our friend, Dice!"

"Dice? Who the heck is Dice?"

"He's a good friend of ours; he's twelve."

Sam was obviously lying.

"Sure, let's go with that!" I exclaimed.

"Nora!" Phoebe hissed, annoyed with my comment

"What?" I asked, as I shrugged.

Phoebe just rolled her eyes at me.

Frankie raised one eyebrow and folded her arms. "So, you're telling me that a twelve-year-old gave you replicas of furniture from That's a Drag!?"

"Uh-huh...." Sam replied nervously.

"Am I supposed to be believing this, Sam?"

"Yeah! Dice can get us almost about anything!"