Chapter Eighteen:

A/N: I tried to make this chapter awkward for Joey lmao

JoVaughn Virginie Scott

It was hard for me to leave Reggie. I had spent a week trying to console her. She seemed to be stable enough to not do anything crazy today. Therefore, I took the day to go visit Tony.

He was the guy that was going to help me set up the exhibit for my artwork.

I knocked on the door of his office and waited for him to answer. After a few seconds the door swung open. I was greeted by a short black guy.

"JoVaughn i'm guessin'?" he said to me. I nodded. He reached his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and he let me in.

"I'm Tony. I dont like small talk and you seem like you dont either so straight to business. I wanna get this show up and running by about a month from now. You think you'll have enough art to fill this space by then?" he asked.

"Can I take a look around?" I asked. He nodded. I got up and took in how big the place was. I most definitely could fill it if I used old and new shit.

I didnt even notice Tony was behind me until he spoke. "What do you think?"

"I can most def have enough art ready" I told him. He grinned. "Glad to hear that. Now, I have a meeting to go to but come back and see me on friday. I need to get to know you a little better if were going to be working with one another" he said as he sat his hand on my shoulder.

"Most definitely. Thank you alot sir for this opportunity" I made sure to thank him. He was taking a chance on me.

"No problem son. Have a good one" he dapped me up and walked back into his office. That went quicker than I thought. Which was probably good cause I didnt want to leave Reggie alone for too long.

I knew she wouldnt do anything like try to kill herself but the way she broke the mirror made me think she was prone to self harm or just damaging shit in general.

I got back to the house to find her balled up sleeping on the couch. "Reggie" I shook her. She jumped and her eyes shot open before they landed on me.

She had been like this since it happened. She aint even really like me touching her. We hadnt kissed since. She was most definitely scarred. I was trying my best to heal her.

"You scared me" she mumbled. She rose from her spot and stretched and I noticed she wasnt wearing any pants. I tried to shift my gaze away from her body.

"Why are you pants-less?" I asked her.