Chapter Thirty:

A/N: short. sweet. and unedited.

Regine Iman Thomas

Joey was up scrolling through his phone when I woke up. I wasnt joking when I told him that I honestly didnt want to speak to him.

At least until he gave me an actual apology.

"Good Morning" he said. His back was facing me and I hadnt moved so I was confused as to how he knew I was awake.

"How did you know I was awake?" I asked him. Psychic ass nigga.

"You move too much in your sleep for you not to be awake" he said and looked back at me. I chuckled.

"Someone's observant."

He smirked. "Someone's slick."

"We both deserve a cookie."

He laughed. "You dumb Reggie."

"I thought you'd be gone by now"

I said to him honestly.

"Nah we need to talk."

"If you arent going to start by apologizing, you can save it."

"I already apologized" he argued.

"That half ass im sorry you gave me last night wont cut it."

"Why not?" he asked me.

"You only said it cause I wanted to hear it."

"Not true."

"I want a decent apology." 

He sucked his teeth. "Reggie you cant be mad that I wasnt ready to tell you I love you."

"Thats not why i'm mad at you"

I said frustratedly.

"Why are you mad at me then?"

"Cause you're missing the point!"

"What is the point? Like for real, whats the fucking point?"

I looked at him astonished. "Are you serious?"

"Deadass Regine. Explain this shit to me cause i'm lost as fuck" he turned to me like he was giving me all his attention.

"The point is, we were in the middle of something that I felt is an important part of our relationship and you dipped like I was some random hoe because I said I love you. I'm not a random ass bitch JoVaughn. Even if you dont love me, if you cared about me as much as you say you do, you would have talked to me. Not ran the fuck away cause you're afraid of your feelings."

I knew I struck a nerve in him cause he knew I was right. "I'm sorry" he muttered.

"You aren't" I chuckled and got up. He was pissing me off.

"Regine look at me" he hopped up and grabbed my arm pulling me to him. He then lifted my chin to look up at him. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt have done it. I apologize."

I just stared at him. "Regiiiineee" he sang and kissed me. I rolled my eyes. He kissed me again.

"Reggie" he lifted me up and sat me on the dresser.

He stood in between my legs with his hands on my waist.

"You forgive me?" he asked. I continued to ignore him. I wanted to forgive him but I felt as if it was an invitation for him to do something like that again.

"Huh?" he asked as his hands slid up my thighs. He kissed me again and this time I fell victim to it and kissed him back.

Before I knew it we were back in the position that started this.

And with every stroke he gave me, my mind got blurrier and blurrier. What he did started to feel like a figment of my imagination.

Someone that made me feel this good couldnt have possibly made me feel that bad. Thats what I tried telling myself as we reached our climax.

I reached a high that I knew nothing else could give me. That no one else could give me.

Even if something could, I didnt want it. I wanted

this.

He kissed my lips one last time after it was over.

"I love you."

I had to make sure I heard it correctly. Was I that high off sexual satisfaction that I heard him say it?

"What?" I asked him, making sure to look him dead in the face. I had to make sure it was really coming from him.

"I said I love you Reggie."

I shook my head no. "You just saying that cause of what happened."

He sucked his teeth. "Regine what reason do I have to lie?" he asked me while looking me in the eyes. He seemed sincere. He seemed genuine.

"Say it one more time. Just gotta make sure i'm not dreaming" I said suspiciously.

He bursted out laughing. "I love you Reggie damn."

I smiled happily. "I love you too."