Chapter Twenty-Nine:

A/N: Double update cause these my boos. What do yall picture Reggie lookin' like? I'm curious. *unedited*

JoVaughn Virginie Scott

I was surprised to see Reggie actually show up. I didnt think she'd even want to support me after how I hurt her. That just showed how big of a heart she really had.

I was the dumbass to break it.

The night managed to go well for me. A good percentage of my pieces were already going to be sold to people once the exhibition was over in two weeks.

"Good Job. This went even better than I thought!" Tony smiled patting me on the back. We had just finished cleaning up and were now about to leave. 

"Thank you. Once again thank you for this opportunity as well. You took a chance with me. Not many people do that" I told him.

"I'm glad to be one of the people that did. Have a great night" he dapped me up and I started off to my car.

I felt happy about the success of the event but overall I felt incomplete. I knew it was because I was missing Regine.

I got to where I had been staying and got undressed. I took a quick shower and laid down. I found myself just staring at the ceiling.

Times like this I wished my mother was still here. She would be proud of me. She would give me advice. She would try to make me feel better. But she wasnt.

And I felt like shit.

I couldnt sleep so I started watching tv. That was all I did until 2am. My phone started to ring. I furrowed my brows wondering who the hell would be calling me at this time. I looked at the Caller ID seeing it was Tony.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Get down here to the gallery. ASAP" he said and hung up. What the fuck?

I got dressed and got down there as fast as I could. I seen police cars and immediately knew it was nothing good.

As I walked up I noticed glass. Tony was talking to one of the officers and when he seen me, he gave me a dreadful look. He came towards me.

"What happened?" I asked him. I was about to be pissed if something happened to my shit.

"Someone broke in and they took all your work" Tony said solemnly. Nooo... I shook my head.

"Nah. Everything?" I chuckled in anger. In four hours somebody had managed to break in and take all of my shit? Somebody had managed to fucking ruin me?