Chapter X

-----------------------------------

The final day of the funeral was filled with agony, most likely for us, the person they've left behind. It was painful seeing them permanently gone but we cannot do anything to bring back life once it was gone because we were just mere humans. Though it was sad seeing them drift away, their memories will forever scar and will never be forgotten.

I was standing nearby Wonwoo's car as they performed the ceremony. I've been crying a lot and the lack of sleep was making the headache got worse than before and I don't want to hear deafeaning sobs that can likely add to the throbbing in my head so I preferred distancing myself but not too far.

"You're with them?" asked by a random person that suddenly came out of nowhere stood beside me. All dressed in black, with brown locks, pale skin and gray eyes. His eyes were casted on the crowd of people showing their goodbyes to those who passed away.

"Yeah. They're my parents." I said, swallowing up the tears that were about to erupt out of my eyes. The mysterious guy glanced at me then nodded before staying still beside me.

"Where's the angel?" he suddenly asked and I frowned, maybe he can't see it because of the dark sunglasses I was wearing but what does he mean by angel? My frown got deeper as I stood still.

"Angel?" I questioned him but instead of answering, he just chuckled and shook his head before he faced me and offered his hand which I doubtly accepted but still accepted in the end.

"My name's Hansol." He introduced himself, shaking my hand and raising my suspicion to this random person.

"Jisoo." I told him anyway before pulling back. "Are you a family's friend? You look familiar."

"Is that so? Well yeah, I guess I am a friend but not really." He said crossing his arms once again.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm.. Nothing, really."

Long silence fell between us as we remained standing on the same spot, watching the people cry as the caskets was being buried. I didn't dare to walk nearby because I know my heart won't take it and fainting in front of that many people was the last thing that I wanted.

"It must be hard losing a loved one." Hansol started once again, his eyebrows creasing but his eyes were void of emotions.

"Really. I didn't even expect to lose them this early. Now I don't know how we should start."

"What if there is an afterlife? Would you like seeing them?" he asked seriously.

"It's like you're asking me to die." I chuckled as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Oh nooooo. Humans must enjoy their lives as long as they stay here. The afterlife is like a blank and endless space. There is nothing in there unlike what books told people to fool them that there is a bountiful life after death." Hansol shrugged and went to glance at the people once again. I looked at him first, confusion starting to form on my face because the mysterious person I was talking with was spouting nonsense and everything about the afterlife. I averted my gaze back towards the people and I caught Wonwoo glancing at my direction with face filled with confusion as well. Jeonghan was not with us because I told him to stay at home and take some more rest. He was too worried about me but I assured him that I would be fine because he twins was with me as well as Wonwoo.

"How do you know that?" I asked, looking at Hansol again.

"Let's just say that I am someone who's an expert with stuffs like that. I may not look like one but I am quiet talented."