EPILOGUE

The day that I fear the most actually came true.

It was Tuesday morning when I received a call from Jeonghan. He was up so early in the morning, boasting how he managed to made breakfast by himself and that he didn't burn any of the toast today. He sounds so happy and proud as he called me and though I was still sleepy, I set it aside and listened to him say the most random thing he could say. I heard some sniffling from his side and when I asked him what it was, he said he caught a cold and that he would be fine just after drinking some water and taking a sleep. And it was wrong.

After the call which lasted for almost two hours, I got up feeling energized that he liked it when he talks to me to the point that he doesn't want to stop. I did my daily routine and even Wonwoo noticed how active I was that day, even with the lack of sleep for I arrived home at almost midnight.

"You're early. What's up?" he asked as he took a sip of his morning coffee.

"I just wanted to go to work early and finish my schedules today so I could free myself—" I stopped.

"You'll meet him." Wonwoo grinned. "Seriously, what's with you two?"

"It's up to me." I said and proceeded to eat my breakfast and drive myself to work.

Though I was really happy that morning, something was making me nervous and making my stomach clench in anxiety. I told myself that it was just the excitement rushing through me because I could see Jeonghan in the afternoon and only if I could finish my schedule on time. I didn't visit him yesterday because I had to attend one of my endorsing brand's party and I told him that which he said was fine and that he could wait. He never disappoints me and that was the thing I was so proud about him.

I arrived to work 30 minutes earlier and sent him a message telling him that I would drop by in the afternoon so we could have lunch together and he replied with a short sure and it ends.

"Joshuaaa!" A high pitched tone of a female welcomed me and when I looked who it was, it was Pinky, wearing her today's all pink fashion.

"What's up?" I asked, pocketing my phone quickly.

"Uhm, nothing. It's just yesterday I went and visited Jeonghan and he looks happy with the chocolate I gave him." She beamed.

"I'm glad that you're close and all." I said.

Out of nowhere, Dino popped out and I excused myself to Pinky as I headed towards Dino and asked him for my schedule today and surely, nothing was set in the afternoon so I was relieved. But then, the uncomfortable feeling that something was going on was there but once again I ignored it.

It was like any normal day that could pass by but that day turned out differently than I expected. I managed to finish my schedule on time and when I come and made a call to Jeonghan, there wasn't any response. I tried calling him countless of times but it would always redirect to voice mail as I started to worry. I quickly hopped in my car and drove away biting my lips and wishing that nothing happens or if something, hopefully it would be good.

I arrived at his house and rushed towards the door which surprisingly was unlocked. I told him how he should lock up always and that it would be dangerous even if he is a guy.

I took a deep sigh and put a smile on my face before I fully entered in.

"Jeonghan? I'm here." I said.