Truth or dare

Chapter 3:

Day 2 and I'm already bored, I thought staying here was going to be fun. Well it is only when Louis is around. I've been staying with Harry: me sleeping on his bed and Harry on his couch.

"I'm bored," Louis said all of the sudden.

"Me too," Niall and Liam said in unison. Niall glared at Liam and then laughed.

"Yeah... Harry, let's do something," I whined looking at Harry.

"Okay, who wants to play-" Harry got cut off by Louis.

"Truth Or Dare!" said Louis jumping up and down.

"Okay, Louis you start," I said while everyone sat in a circle on the floor.

"Okay, hmm... Niall truth or dare?" he said with the funniest smirk I've ever seen in my life.

"Dare," Niall said with a serious look on his face.

"Um, I dare you to take off your shirt, but plaster it with peanut butter and then put it back on," he said with a funny face.

Okay remind me not to pick dare when Louis asks me.

"Okay," Niall took of his shirt.

Oh My God! He has abs... So many of them...

"Like what you see?" he said with a smirk on his face. I hid my face in the person to my right which happened to be Harry. I blushed even more.

"Harry are you gonna make a salad because I think you can use Maria's cheeks as your tomatoes," said Louis making me blush even more.

"Potatoes!" screamed Niall from the kitchen.

That wasn't weird *note the sarcasm*

"So..." he looked at me, "Maria truth or dare?" he asked. His chest was full of peanut butter.

"Um, dare?" I said more like a question and he chuckles.

"I dare you to kiss all of us and say which on us is the best kisser," he said. I looked at everyone and all of them had a smirk on their faces. Well except Zayn.

I started with Liam who was at my left. He grabbed my face and kissed me. He was gentle but rough at the same time. But I felt no spark. We pulled away him caressing my face softly.

I moved to the next person which was Niall. He grabbed my face roughly but kissed me softly. His lips were like kissing a cloud. When we pulled away he looked into my eyes like if he was looking into my soul. Oh my the feels.

The next person was.. oh no *sigh* Louis. We leaned until we kissed, damn he was good. He was so gentle but rough because of his beard. He pulled away both of his hands on my face. I smiled at him and kept moving.

The next person, Zayn, I kissed him and it wasn't what I expected. His lips were so soft and tasted like strawberries. He pulled away just looking in my eyes, nothing else. Right, he's engaged.

The last person: Harry. I positioned myself to Harry's hight. He took my face and smacked his lips against mine. I imidiatly felt a giant bolt shoot through my whole body. His plump lips were so good. We were to the point where we were making out.

"Ahem."

"Right, um... the best kisser is...Louis!" I said while throwing myself onto Louis.

"Enough, time for bed! Thanks guys for coming lads, but you can go now," said Harry.

Someone is bipolar, one minute he's all cupcake and rainbows and the other he's all grumpy and sad.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked shyly.

"If you want you can sleep in my bed and I can sleep in the couch, again," he said.

We walked towards his room when the boys left. I got into the covers. These are so warm and they smell like Harry, he smells good. Harry was reaching towards the door.

"Harry," I stopped him.

"Yeah?" he said looking back at me.

"Stay with me."