Are you stupid?!

Chapter 18

After I met Jack I went straight to Harry's flat.

"Harry?" I said once I opened the door.

"In the kitchen!" he shouted back.

When I entered Harry was cooking something that looked like pasta.

"How was your day love?" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"It's was amazing! Guess who I met today?" I said sitting on the counter behind him.

"Umm the queen?" he said turning his head back a bit to see me.

"No," I jumped off of the counter "I met my brother!" I said exited to hear what he had to say.

"What? I thought your brother died," he said stopping what he was doing so he could look at me completely.

"Yes he is, but this one is different. I gave him my number....well your number," I said mumbling the last part.

"So that's the number who's been texting me the past twenty minutes?" he said showing me his phone.

"Yep and I'm going with him to Tampa in April 20th," I said

"What? Maria are you really that stupid?" he exclaimed.

"Well-" I got cut off.

"You don't even know the guy! First of all how old is he?" he said trying to calm down his temper.

"17..." I said realizing I fell for a trap.

"And when did your dad die?" he said calmly.

"Oh god I'm so stupid! My dad died the year after I was born! And Jack is two years younger than me. I guess I was so desperate for a family I didn't notice... I'm sorry," I said realizing Harry had a point.

"It's okay, just ignore him. I'll block him right away," he said taking out his phone so he could block Jack.

I felt really stupid right now and Harry seemed to notice.

"Maria it's fine, I would understand. You lost your entire family and you just found out you had another 'family'. I understand why you did it so don't worry," he said hugging me.

"I guess I'll never have a family again?" I said sniffling.

"Well we're your family," he said smiling before he gave me a little peck on my nose.

"Don't you think it's a bit weird to date family?" I said joking.

"Well..." he said hasitating.

"Harry!" I said slapping him slightly in the chest, "You would really date a family member?" I said looking at him in disgust.

"No that would weird," he chuckled and cupped my face, "I just wanted to see your reactiion," he whispered and kissed me slightly. "But I would brake any rule for you," he kissed my temple, "I would brake a law for you," he moved a strand of my hair out of my face, "I would catch a grenade for you," he says, "Throw my hand on a blade for you," he whispered, "Jump in front of a train for you," he starts to chuckle and then picks me up and starts screaming Grenade by Bruno Mars at the top of his lungs.

"I would go through all this pain!

Take a bullet straight to my brain!

Yes I would die for you baby-" he got cut off by the alarm.

"Oh shit the pasta," he said throwing me to the couch and running towards the kitchen.