The next day

Chapter 14

When I woke up I didn't recognize where I was.

Next thing I know my face falls flat on the concrete. I groan and get up.

When I finally recognize where I am, the memories from last night came rushing back and I let a small sob escape my mouth as I sit on the park bench I slept on last night. I felt something vibrate in my pants, I reached for it and saw it was Harry's cellphone. Louis was calling so I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Maria!? Where in Susan Boyle's tea are you?!"

"Calm down Lou I'm in the local park..."

"Why are you at park at this bloody hour?!"

"I'll explain later. Can you please come and pick me up?"

"Of course. I'll be there in ten."

Ten minutes pass and Louis still wasn't here. When I finally hear footsteps I stand up to go and hug Louis, but he wasn't the one standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I came here to apologize," Harry said coming closer to me. I hold my hand up to make him stop.

"No. I need time to think. I need space. And I don't need you coming here and apologizing after I didn't get my chance to do so. So I'm gonna do the same you did to me and just walk out on you," I said handing him his phone and walking to the other direction.

"Maria!" he griped my wrist, "Please just let me explain," he said trying to look into my eyes, but I just kept avoiding his gaze.

How does it feel when the tables are turned Harry?

"There's nothing to explain Harry. I'm sorry," I said looking into his eyes which were glossy because he's trying not to cry. I shook of his hand and walked toward the house which wasn't that far. Like 10 blocks from here.

++

"Maria?" Louis said trying to catch my attention.

I've been in my room for one day and I only come down for food.

"I'm not talking about it Louis," I said annoyed, its rare for me to use his full name, I usually call him Lou.

The boys and Paul have been trying to talk to me but I just keep shaking them off.

"Fine then don't. But please just come with me to Café Lieu?" he said grabbing his car keys.

"Sure just let me get....." I looked at myself and remembered these are the only clothes I have, "nevermind."

"We should do something about that," he said pointing to my clothes "And that," he said pointing to my hair.

"Hey!" I said slightly offended.

"Sorry. I'll call Eleanor up," he said dialing her number.

Fifteen minutes later and Eleanor arrives.

"I'm here and I have clothes!" Eleanor said with like ten bags of clothes each one of a different store.

"Two months living with you guys and you never bothered to buy myself clothes," I said realizing its been two months already.

"Umm Maria?" Louis asked

"Yeah?" I said

"The tour is in two weeks, you don't care if you'd have to come?" he said nervously

"No, I don't mind. I don't have anything better to do. Eleanor would you help me pack?" I said

"Sure," she said smiling sweetly.