Locked Up

Chapter 11

Paul's P.O.V

Okay today was the day I tell the boys that Maria's 'dead'.

I haven't got a call from Maria in the last two days which is weird, but I let it pass.

"Boys can I talk to each of you separately?" they stopped what they were doing and nodded. "Okay, Liam come here," he walked over to me and motioned me to go on.

"Umm it's Maria she's dead," I said looking down its not easy for me to lie to the boys.

"What? How?" he said starting to tear up. No no c'mon Liam don't cry...

"Car a-accident. You should tell Sophia the news," I said and he nodded and went to another room. I walked back to the living room and called Zayn he came over to me and motioned me to go on.

"Maria died in a c-car accident yesterday," I said not looking at him. It's easier for me just to go on with it.

"What?! I've got to tell the boys," he said pacing over to the living room.

"Zayn! I'm going to tell them. Go and call Perrie and tell her the news," I said holding his wrist holding him back.

"Okay," he said sniffling, "Oh and good luck telling Niall, Louis and Harry," he said before walking into the kitchen where Liam was.

"Niall come here," I said I decided on telling Harry last because he's gonna be the worst.

"Maria died in a car accident yesterday," I said really fast. I just want to get this over with.

"What? No, no she promised! She promised she'd be back!" he said screaming in my face.

"I know Niall, but things happen. You just have to deal with it," I said hugging him and moving him toward the kitchen.

"Louis lad come 'ere"

"What's wrong Paul I heard Niall scream," he said trying to look for Niall.

"Maria died in a car accident yesterday," I said chocking a little in my tears. I may be big but it's not easy watching these guys cry. It's horrible. I hate it.

"Oh my god! What?" he ran a hand through his hair and his eyes widened, "What about Harry?" he said sneaking a peek at Harry.

"It's not going to be easy, but I'm sure he'll be okay," I said

"I doubt it," he murmured while walking toward the kitchen door.

"Harry c'mon"

"What is it?" he said smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Is it Maria? Is she coming back? Is she ok? Is-" I cut him off

"Maria died in a car accident yesterday," it all happened slowly... Harry went straight to the wall and punched it three times, he broke the table side lamp and vase, and started screaming and pulling his hair.

"No! No! She promised she'd be back!!" he said screaming at me before going up to the stairs and entering his room and slamming the door really hard that when he did I flinched at the sound.

Oh god what am I going to do?

Liam's P.O.V

The next day Harry hasn't come out not even for breakfast. I know this is hard for him and us, but he has to at least eat.

I went up to his room and knocked three times and still nothing.

"Haz c'mon it's been two days buddy come out. Eat," I said

"No," a hoarded voice said...Harry.

"Harry we're all in pain why don't y-" I got cut off

"No!! Just leave me alone!!" he screamed

Oh Harry.... I'm so sorry.

Zayn's P.O.V

The next day

It's been three days and Harry is still in there. I sometimes wonder if he's alive. Today was my turn in trying to get Harry out.

I knocked three times "Harry?"

"What?" thank god he's alive.

"Harry man it's been three days you have to eat, at least go out have some fun," I said sighing.

"I don't want to," he said slowly.

"Harry you have-" I got cut off

"No!! Get your arse out of here!!"

Oh Harry man, I'm sorry

Niall's P.O.V

The next day

Four days!!! Four days!! How can that man not eat!? Food is the best thing ever.

Today was my turn, wish me luck.

Knock knock knock "Harry? Open the door," I said sweetly

"Niall?" he said

"Yes?" I said a bit of hope fullfiling me.

"Get out"

"Harry man you get out! Get some sun!! You're going to die if you don't eat. Harry-"

"Out!!!! NOW!!!"

It's for your own good Harry, I'm sorry

Louis' P.O.V

The next day

"Harry, open the door," I've been at it for two days and he still hasn't come out. He really is broken and I promised to Maria that I was going to take care of Harry and I always keep my promises.

"No"

"Harry it's been six days buddy. You have to get out. I know you miss her, but you'll have to move on at one point. Harry it's for your own good," I heard no response and then I herd a little shuffle and the door finally opened.

"No, I'm never moving on and I'm never leaving this room!! Why can't you guys face it I'm broken! Now leave, please," he said before slamming the door in my face.

I took a good glance at his face and it was honestly heartbreaking, his eyes were all red with bags under his eyes, there were scratches of blood in his knuckles from punching the wall, his hair was a mess from pulling it so much and his bottom lip was all bruised and red from butting his lip so much.

I give up I tried I can't do anything anymore. He loved Maria more than anything and I know Harry and if I'm right he's never gonna give up on her because he told me yesterday he still has faith on her being alive because he has this feeling.

Poor poor Harry...