Home

Chapter 23

"Are you ready?" Harry asks me once I finish eating my cereal.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming," I say cleaning the bowl.

Harry wraps his arms around me from behind.

"You're distracting me," I say trying to clean the bowl.

"That's good, now I know I'm your biggest distraction," he says. Oh how I can hear the smirk in his tone.

"Harry let me clean this bowl, or we're never going to catch the plane," I say trying to shake off his grip. Fail.

"I couldn't care less about that plane. Not as long as I'm with you," he says kissing my neck.

"Harry, you do know you're still on tour, right?" I say finally finishing the bowl.

"How can I forget, when you're here reminding me every day," he says finally releasing me from his grasp.

"I believe it's my duty," I say turning around and kissing him.

"Who says duty?" he says rasing his eyebrow.

"People that graduated from high school," I say with a smirk.

"Hey! At least I reached higher than any 20 years old," he says kind of offended.

"I'm just kidding with you. Don't take it seriously." I say grabbing his cheeks.

"Oh I love you so much it hurts," he said grabbing his suit case and mine in one hand and his phone in the other.

"You have no idea how much it hurts to love you, Harry." I say trying to grab my suit case but he pulls it away from me, so I let him win.

"You have no idea what it's like to be loved by you," he says kissing my cheek.

+++++

Once we get out of the plane and into the hotel room's, I go straight to bed.

"Maria?"

"In here," I say groaning, my stomach still hurts from yesterday, oh yesterday... It was perfect.

I see Harry enter the room and leave his suit case and mine next to the bed.

Harry lays beside me and wraps his arms around me, rubbing my tummy.

"Does your tummy still hurt?" he says quietly while kissing my shoulder.

"Mhm." I say nodding.

He pulls a strand of my hair behind my ear and looks at me lovingly.

"What?" I say after a while.

"Nothing, I just like to admire you. You're gorgeous," he says kissing my forhead and I rest my head on his chest.

"Maria?" he says after a moment of silence.

"Hmm." I say looking up at him.

"Do you feel at home here? You know with us?" he said looking into my eyes with a sorrowful look.

"I guess so. Why do you ask?" I say giving him a warm smile.

"I was just wondering," he says looking down at me, shrugging.

"Harry," I caress his face, "...as long as I'm with you, I'm home."