Wrong flight

Harry's P.O.V

Four days have passed. Four days without her. Four days missing her. Four days without a phone call.

As I sit down on the chair, waiting for Maria's plane to arrive, the boys walk towards me with some food.

"Eat something, lad," Niall says handing me a hamburger.

"Thanks," I say smiling slightly.

"Cheer up, lad. She's going to get her just fine," Louis said once I bite my hamburger.

"It's just, she hasn't called. Not even once," I say once I swallow the bite.

"Maybe she just wants to spend some time with her friend without interruptions?" Zayn says patting my back.

"Maybe..." I sigh, "But it wouldn't kill her to at least call once," I say and get up once I see people coming out of the gate.

"She's here," I say as I get up.

The lads get up aswell and stand next to me, waiting for a certain blond girl.

Half an hour goes by and Maria still doesn't walk out of those gates.

A few minutes pass and the pilot walks out and closes the gates. I walk up to him and pat him in the back.

"Excuse me," I say and he looks back at me questioningly, "Isn't there anyone left in the plane?" I ask worringly.

"Sorry, son. No one is left, everyone already left," he says smiling.

"Oh, thanks," I say looking at the floor and walk back to the boys.

I shake my head once I'm standing next to the lads.

"Do you want to call her?" I hear Liam say.

I lift my head and look at him. I nod and he gives me his phone. I diall Maria's phone number and it immidietly goes to voicemail.

"Voicemail..." I tell the boys, "It didn't even ring," I say angrily.

"Harry, calm down..." Niall says as he hug me lightly, "Call her friend," he says.

"Right, thanks man," I say and diall Bella's phone number.

It rigs four times until I hear her voice.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Bella? It's Harry," I say rubbing my neck.

"Oh, Harry. Hi how are you?"

"I'm fine. Where's Maria? She hasn't been answering her phone," I say stitting down on the chair to my left.

"Oh she said she was going to Harris. She already left."

"To Harry's?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, she's supposed to be there by now."

"Oh, thanks," I say while fumbling with the hem of my shirt.

"Your welcome. Look I have to go. Bye Harry!" she says and hungs up.

I lower the phone from my ear slowly and look at the boys worringly, my brow furrowed.

"She's supposed to be here by now," I say, "I can't believe, I lost her again."

Maria's P.O.V

I open the door to Bella's house and walk towards the kitchen putting the paint on the counter. I just got back from Harris, the paint shop.

"Hey," I say as I drop the paint on the counter.

"Hey," she says turning towards me slightly.

"I bought the paint," I say holding the paint up, "You really need to re-model this house," I say chuckling.

"Yeah, I do. Oh, Harry called. He wanted to know where you were," she says chuckling, "He sounded worried, though," she turning around completely.

"He's always like that, don't worry about it," I say smiling sweetly.

"Oh okay. When are you going back?" she says after a while.

"Um, I've been her four days so, in three days," I say and yawn afterwards.

"You should go to bed," she says pnce she sees me yawn.

"I'm on it."

Author's Note:

So you might be a little confused.

Maria said to Bella that she was going to Harris (a paint shop). It's sound just like Harry's. So when Bella told Harry that, he though she was saying that Maria was going to Harry's.