I understand

Chapter 29

"You? Why? I trusted you," I whisper once he gets closer.

"I-I can explain," he says sadly.

"Save it, I'm still not done with these guys," I whisper towards him without looking at him.

"Ok now I know I was in that car accident, but why are you guys so upset? She was just a normal women," I say kind of confused.

"She was my wife and Jack's mother," Mark says furiously.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk. I didn't know any better, but that doesn't mean that you guys have to go after my family. It was a one simple mistake! You can't keep doing this, it was three years ago! I was eighteen and I was naive, I didnt know any better..." I scream. I'm so furious that angry tears are streaming down my face.

"That doesnt change what you did!" Jack screams back cleanching his fists. I feel him grabing my arm pulling me back and a shake off his grip and take out my phone, Harry bought it for me, and start dialling Paul's number.

"Oh, sweety, don't bother, he can't reach you," Mark says with a smirk on his face.

"What did you do?" I say and receive smirks from both of them.

"You're assholes!" I spat out and stepped back. I looked  to my side and saw a bat, I took it and hit both of them with it. I knocked both of them unconcious and walked towrds the car Harry hot on my heels.

"I'm driving," I point out opening the drivers door. I step inside the car and so does Harry, but once he gets in he starts showering me with apologies.

"Save it," I say through gritted teeth "You didn't tell me anything! I can't forgive you this fast! You knew who I was since the beginning, didn't you?" I say snifling. He nods and I look towards the road and keep driving to Harry's apartment.

"You can't be that mad at me, they got me drunk! It wasn't my fault, I didn't do it on purpose!" he says all of the sudden, scaring the crap out of me.

"I know you didn't, Harry, because I did the same thing. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed you didn't tell me you where in the other car," I say grabbing his hand, "Please just don't keep these things from me," I say and look back at the road.

"How did you get out of the cuffs?" I say after a while.

He smirks at me and takes out a bobby pin pointing to my hair and says "It's all about the tumblers, babe."

++++++

I park the car once we're here and open the trunk, Harry follows me confused.

"Why are you opening the trunk?" he asks with a scared look in his face.

I open a secret door at the bottom of the trunk that has a lot of guns and security stuff. I take a gun and put it in my waistband and offer on to Harry.

"No, no way in hell am I going to fire-- even touch that thing," he says looking at the gun in disgust.

"Harry, this can protect you," I say pushing the gun to his chest and he catches it.

"Fine, but I'm not going to use it," he says putting the gun in his waistband.

"Harry, what if someone points a gun at you?" I say shutting the trunk.

"I'll let them shoot," he says and I shake my head.

"No, you're not because I'm going to stand in front of you," I says turning around but Harry takes my arm.

"No, you're not," he says and I shake his grip off.

"Watch me," I say and enter the flat door, not believing the sight in front of me.