Something Great

Hi this is a story I am going to be writing. It is my first story here on wattpad so bare with me. I will try and update as much as possible. So here it goes... this is Something Great. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 1

Gabrielle POV

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

Midnight memories,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it"

"Hey what happened to my music!" I turned around to see my twin sister with my stereo systeme's remote in one hand and the phone in her other hand. 

"Gab's phone" she said while tossing me the phone, then leaving my room. Wierd, wasn't expecting a call today.

on the phone ("g" for gabby and "o" for the other person)

g: Hello?

o: Hi is this Gabrielle Roberts 

g: Yes 

o: Well then, my name is Lucille and i work for Syco Records 

What syco records? Why would they be phoning me?

o: You are probably wondering why we are phoning you. Well from what the information i have is that you were nominated by your familly to audition for the spot as one of our clients opening act spots. 

g: Are you serious? Like are you sure you didnt get the wrong number?

o: No i am sure this message is meant for you. Well then, the auditions are on the weekend at our studio in London. I am highly aware that you live in Canada but we will pay for you flight and accomodations for your stay. Does this sound good?

g: Yes! So when's my flight?

o: Ok well your flight will be thursday evening and your audition is around noon on saturday but that is not confirmed as of yet. All the other information will be given to once you have arrived. 

g: Thank you so much. 

o: No problem. Could i please have your email so i can send you some more information along with your tickets. 

g: Ya, it's Gabby96@gmail.ca

o:Ok thank you and we are verry excited to see and talk to you in person. If you have any questions feel free to phone me at any time.

g: Sounds good. Bye

And with that i hung up. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Jet comme here" i screamed

"Omg what hapenned are you hurt? Is someone hurt? What's up" Bridget said as she was running up the stairs.

"I just got off the phone with Syco Records... and I have an audition this weekend for a possible opening act for one of their artists!" i told her 

"What are u serious that's amazing! I'm so happy for you! But what are you gonna tell mom you now she isn't going to just let you fly half way across the world. Plus I didnt tell her i sent the video..."

"What you sent the video?!? Jet you're the best" I screamed and ran over to her. Bringning her into a tight hug "What would I do without you"

"I don't know... NOT GOING TO LONDON!!!" she laughted 

"hahah ya, you know you are comming with me. I know mom wont let me go alone and I think the fact that your comming with me will make her less worried" 

"Ya right imagin... Two twin sister flying half way across the world. Nothing will go wrong." she laughted. i joined in on the laughter. once we calmed down, i ran over to my laptop so i could start picking out songs for the audition. As i was looking throught the songs Jet ran over to my stereo that was playing music earlier and turned it back on. She started to dance and sing around the room, while i sat there staring out of my second floor window, thinking about what to do.

Yet all I really knew was that this phone call is going to lead too... Something Great.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter!!! I hope to have the next chapter up soon.

But i would like to clear some things up:

Gabby = Gabrielle

Jet = Bridget 

Thanks for reading... Vote and Comment