I Dont Like Flying

Hey guys

I'm back again! Lets see if you guess it right... Which member of 1D gave Gabby a hug?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Wow this girl was amazing and gorgeous; I don't know why she's so shy about it. She's so talented she shouldn't be afraid to show her talent to the world. She was staring down at her feet, ignoring us all. I knew that it wouldn't be much longer till I couldn't hold myself back from going to hug her. I could tell that she need one, so I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't be nervous. You are an amazing signer." I tell her. I can tell that she is blushing because she just pushes her head further into my chest.

I know that it is early to say this, but I think I might be falling in love with her. I like that she's super talented but doesn't know it. So I know that she wont get so full of her self. I wonder if this is the girl that Simon has been considering for our opening act for our tour. If Gabby is that girl, I might freak.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the pilot and flight attendant had come on the plane and we're now reading to take off, until someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Sorry about ruining your moment but I need you to take a seat, the captain is ready to take off." The flight attendant told us. I slowly let go off Gabby and looked around at the rest of the group. Bridget was sitting in between Zayn in Liam talking about who knows what. It seems like they're getting along with eachother. Louis was sitting one of the leather chairs, while Niall was on the other. Niall didn't seem like his usual bubbly self. He seemed distant. Distracted by something going through his head. I'll have to talk to him later about it. I don't like seeing him like that. I could tell that Louis was also catching on to Niall's odd behaviour, he was telling jokes left and right, but not even one laugh came out off Niall's mouth.

Since everyone was occupying the chairs and couch that left Gabby and me the love seat. When we pulled out of the hug I had left my right arm draped over her shoulder. I directed her towards the last empty spots and we both sat down. The love seat, is surprisingly not as big as it looks. Our body's were literally glued together. As we were sitting down she realised that she still had her guitar in her hand, so she started clutching on to it as if her life depended on it. "Have you ever been on a plane before?" I asked her.

"Ya, I have, well once, a long time ago. But, I didn't have a good experience I ended up panicking. Since then I never really liked planes." She told me.

I knew I needed to help her calm down. I had the same problem the first time I flew. But since then I found a way to distract myself from my fear. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my gum package and handed it to her. "Take one of these. It will distract you." I told her. She cautiously took a gum out of the package.

"You better not be trying to drug me up cause I don't think you want to deal with a sleepy version of me" she joked which made me laugh.

"Oh, I promise." I said while holding out my pinkie for a pinkie swear (I don't know if that's how you say it) and she held up hers too. "If I did that I would loose my talking buddy. This I a long flight you know and these boys here do get quite annoying, eventually."

She laughed at my remark and just then the plane started to speed up. Making it's way down the runway. Once again she tensed up beside me. I tried to hold myself back. Telling myself over and over again that I just met her. But I couldn't take it anymore. Sitting next to her and watching her freak out, so I grabbed her hand. I could tell that it took her by surprised, but once she realised what had happened she readjusted her hand in mine. Giving it a little squeeze and smiling at me.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Hey guys if you guessed Harry you were right! Wasn't it so cute how he comforted Gabby when the plane was taking off?

I know that it short but I will be updating again today or early tomorow morning so dont worry :)

Ok I know that I am about to go off subject for a bit but bare with me...

Did you guys watch the MIDNIGHT MERMORIES MUSIC VIDEO!!! It is so good, if it was possible to die from laughter, I would be dead right now :P Anyways guys we need to pull together and help the boy break the VEVO RECORD. They so totally deserve it.

Thanks for reading

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)