WHAT?!?!?!?

Hi!!!!

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE NEW'S?!?!?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES MUSIC VIDEO IS GOING TO BE OUT ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

VEVO BETTER BE READY BECAUSE WE ARE COMMING TO BEAT THE VEVO RECORD! RIGHT?

Anyways I noticed that i never really mentioned what month this story was hapening in... because i never really decided till now. So this story is taking place in January and in 2014. Also i noticed that i never mentioned what age Jet and Gabby are, well to clear this up they are in their senior year at hight school and are 17 years old, but will be turning 18 in the summer.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Chapter 6

Gabby's POV 

Jet and I just walked into the airport. I had my phone in my hand that had my ticket on it and some instructions about what to do, from the manager at Syco. On the ticket it said that we we're flying off an airline called "Speedy Air" (I just made this name up, so i don't know if it's real or not).

"Gabby what is the name of the airline we are flying on again?" Jet asked me. 

"Ummm, 'Speedy Air', but I don't see it anywhere and I have never heard of it before." I told her. We looked around at the names above the desks again, but still couldn't find it. "I think We should ask someone for some help" I think that there is something wrong with this email, cause we have been looking for close to 20 minutes now, and I have a feeling we are never going to find it. So we walked up to the nearest available worker. "Um, excuse me, but I was wondering if you know where we could find the airline 'Speedy Air'. We are suppose to fly out on that airline at 3 today and would like to check in." I asked her. 

"Ok, well first off, you girls are in the completely wrong area. If you are searching for this airline you should be looking in the private plane section and not in the public section. Let me show you." she told you and came out from behind her desk and lead the way. 

We walked and followed behind her as she escorted us to the private airline section. I was still trying to process the fact that we are taking a private plane to London. Why would they spend all this money on two normal girls from Toronto Canada? I questioned. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't really notice we had entered a small secluded corner of the airport. It was kinda hidden in the back, where nobody really ever went.