Was It Just A Bad Day?

Hey :) HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Sorry it took me so much time to get this chapter up. I have been dealing with a little issue lately with my “Friend”, more like my ex-bff, so I apologise. I was writing this chapter the day she pissed me off and I finished it but it made absolutely no sense at all so I had to start from scratch. Also I have started on a new story called “Is It In The CARDS?” I felt the need for a long time to start a new story and I felt that it was time. Don’t worry I am not going to stop writing this one I am just going to be writing both of them now. I am working on am update schedule at the moment and when I am finished I will post it on my profile and at the end of one of my chapters on both stories. I am thinking that I will be updating each story once a week but that might change depending on how busy I am and how much homework I have.

The only things I really have to tell you guys is that I am so thankful for those of you that have been reading and that I will start doing some shootouts on my chapters again and if you comment the name of the story you write or want me to read I will check it out and give you a shout. Im not to sure when the next update will be so just keep an eye out on my profile.

I think that I have said all that I needed too so here's... Chapter 17 :)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Chapter 17

Gabby's POV

I made my way back to the kitchen to see that harry was just finishing cleaning up. So while I waited for him to be done I went and sat back on the stool that I was sitting on before. 

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked me after he had put away all the dishes and pot. 

"Well I was actually thinking that I should think of a new song to play tomorrow because the song I was going to play enquired me to play my guitar." 

"You mean the song that you were playing on the plane yesterday. What was it called again? I’m giving up on you..."

"Ya that one, and it was called Say Something. I’m really disappointed that I can’t play it for my audition now I might have to go back to my old recordings and play the background music of my guitar.” I told him as I let out a sight of frustration. I am so stressed right now in less than 24 hours I will be auditioning for my dream. And by the way I feel right now I don’t think it’s going to go good. I started to walk towards the staircase that led upstairs so that I could go and get my computer. Planning to spend the rest of the day searching through all my old videos that I had meant to put on YouTube but never did. But before I could get to far, a hand grabbing my shoulder stopped me.

“If you really wanted to sing that song I bet you could get Niall to play guitar for you. I’m not to sure why he was acting the way that he was on the plane yesterday but when I went next door to talk to them this morning he seemed like he was back to his old self again.” Harry told me and before I knew it I was being dragged behind him to the door.

“What are you doing?” I questioned him “Were do you think you’re taking me?” I questioned again after he didn’t answer my first question.

“Where do you think? I’m taking you next door so you can ask Niall for help. I know that you weren’t going to go over there if I didn’t drag you and force you myself. Plus you would have said something about how it is weird that you were going to go to a audition with somebody that is already signed to that record label and you would feel like you would be using Niall for the job” he told me and I was surprised by his words. It was almost exactly what I was going to tell him.

He kept on dragging out of the door and out into the hallway before leading me to a door down the hall. He was about to knock on the door when we heard a bunch of screaming.

“YAAAAA!!!! WHO’S THE FOOTBALL MASTER NOW, HUH!?!?!?!? I AM!!!! ALL HAILL KING NIALL!!!!!!” a Irish accent shouted at the top of his lungs. We both glanced at each other before breaking out into a laughing fit. I bet if somebody just came off the elevator to see us laughing like maniacs at a closed door they would think we were on drugs or something.

I could only imagine what niall looked like on the other side of the door. Probably jumping up and down on the couch dancing like a freak. Just like he did in all the videos I have seen online. Being the carefree person he is. Always living life to the fullest. On the other side of this door was that Niall and not the quiet, depressed looking one I saw on the plane just yesterday. Maybe Harry was right and Niall just had a bad day. Maybe it wasn’t my fault that he had changed in mood so quickly. But then again I couldn’t help myself to think that it was…

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

So sorry guys for another cliffhanger and another short chapter, I feel so bad. But don’t worry it wont be long till I update again I might update again tomorrow, but I’m not to sure yet. It depends on what we end up doing with my family and relatives that are down at the moment. I just thought that I would give you guys a quick and kinda short chapter as a Very Late Easter Present.

Oh and also would you guys mind checking out my new story “Is It In The CARDS?” thank you.

Natalie

*Comment and Vote*