My Uke-chan

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A LEMON HERE

Luffy's POV

Torao was like a beast!

Before I even knew it I was already in my boxers, no matter how hard I tried to escape from his reach, his hold on my arms just wouldn't light up.

'HOW THE HELL DID HE SUDDENLY GET SO STRONG!?!?'

I was starting to hyperventilate, it was just so much, the need to completely obliterate him arose again and a not-so-little tent formed on my remaining garments, 'W-WHAT IS THAT!?'

"Ho, ho, somebody's getting excited too I see" I resisted the urge to moan at his sexy voice, the lust was making it sound so deep, so primal, it was so hot.

He started to roughly rub our forming tents together giving me a huge wave of pleasure.

"W-haaaaa?" I couldn't help but question, 'is t-this how human mating goes?'

Chopper always tried to teach me how to mate on land since that's the only way mermaid's can get pregnant in the process, but I never really thought about having a little Luffy before.

I was broken out of my thoughts when Torao demanded my attention again, "AHHHH!" I looked down and saw him relentlessly attack my nipples.

I saw him smirk when he noticed he gained my attention, "Luffy-ya *nibble* don't you *bite* dare *lick* get distracted, I want all of *nip* your *suck* attention on me" I heard the tiniest hint of a warning in his voice.

Not liking the rules he was making, I tested the limits of these new waters, "oh really? whatcha gonna do then?"

He stopped his assault and slowly brought his head up to mine with an intense stare, "I'm gonna make sure all you're looking at, is me"

I blushed a bit hearing the possessiveness in the tone and decided it a good idea not to test him any further, for now.

But it seemed like Torao had other plans as he continued, "I don't care what you think about it but YOU'RE MINE, MINE, MINE, YOU'RE ALL MINE LUFFY-YA, AND I'M KEEPING YOU, I'LL NEVER LET YOU LEAVE MY SIDE LIKE YOU JUST TRIED TO EARLIER, IF YOU EVER TRY TO ESCAPE I'LL JUST DRAG YOU BACK HERE AND CLAIM YOU AS MY OWN AGAIN AND AGAIN, YOU'RE TOO PRECIOUS TO LET GO, YOU'VE GONE AND CARVED OPEN MY HEART, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY"

I could sence the slight sadness radiate off of him when he mentioned my little, 'jail break attempt' from earlier.

Knowing just what to do I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him the brightest smile I could muster.

"Torao doesn't have to worry about me leaving, I never wanna leave Torao's side" just as I thought, that did the trick, he rammed his lips onto mine again as I felt my remaining clothing being torn off, I opened my eyes and blushed at a completely naked Torao, "like what you see my dear?" he purred.

"T-Torao, p-please I need you"

I started to whimper, this was just too much to handle! I needed release now! Torao started to nibble at my neck as he pried my legs apart.

"Luffy-ya I must warn you, this is gonna be painful" his voice suddenly lost it's lust and became gentle as he soothingly stroked my hair, "I-I don't care...L-Law, I need you"

Law's POV

I plunged right into him without a second thought, he called me by my name! How unfair using such a turn on like that against my better judgement!

"AHH!"

I felt my beloved Luffy-ya jolt at the sudden size of my girth, I felt bad doing that I was doing this without stretching him out but he just HAD to make himself so delectable.

Suprisingly, Luffy-ya was able to get used to my size very quickly as I felt him desperately start to fidget.

"Laww, please" all on my own I slammed right into him hitting right at his sweet spot like a master archer.

"AHHHH! THERE! RIGHT THERE LAW!" Boy he didn't need to tell me twice, oh no, the real question was if he would survive after this.

Normal POV

Like two animals in heat the two kept demanding more and more out of one another, for Law it wasn't enough, he just needed more and more, all he could take from his little ocean.

Luffy felt as if it was all too much, the pleasure, the feeling, the heat, he needed release right now! He needed more!

"L-Luffy-ya!"

With a loud cry Law finally came into his-now lover who immediately milked him for all he was worth with a soft cry, the supernova couldn't believe the high amount of ecstacy he was experiencing, it was heavenly!

He wasn't new to sex but never in his life has it felt so good!

It was right then he knew exactly that this mermaid was some kind of different being, he knew before but damn, he just could not be from this world.

No, he was something way more, he was the ocean...his ocean.