500,000,000 beli!?

ME: Time to fuck shit up! (laughs hysterically) XD

YOROKOBI: are you okay in there? (-_-:)

ME: Define 'okay' :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was to say, a very interesting day.

After breakfast, the crew wouldn't stop teasing and taunting Law and congratulating Luffy on 'taming' the wild Trafalgar till the poor thing asked Luffy to carry him to his room, where he would hide from his highly intrusive nakama until dinner.

And Luffy just continued to annoy his fellow crewmates and check up on the captain once in a while and bring him things, like water, or an apple, or a simple kiss and such.

Before he even knew it Law was already using his 'I'm crippled and it's your fault' guilt trip techniques and made his boyfriend his personal slave for the day.

"Hey Torao, how you doing?"

Luffy peaked through the door and found the captain still laying on his bed sulking, "I'm fucking miserable in here, at least stay in here with me"

The mermaid giggled at his mate's childish behavior, "I'm sorry honey, but I got work to do on the sub"

Law scowled feeling determined to get his partner to stay, "can't you do it later or make someone else do it?" Law felt irritated as his mermaid laughed at him.

"You know I can't do that, if you're really gonna stay in here try to be good okay?" Law reluctantly nodded as Luffy smiled brightly at his obedience.

"Love ya Torao!"

Luffy slammed the door shut and ran off, Law who was left alone in the room immediately felt empty as soon as he was gone, "*sigh* love ya too Luffy-ya.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffy was now innocently skipping down the deck of the submarine that just emerged out of the ocean missing out on dinner, doing his duty by searching for any unfortunate sea creatures that got caught on deck.

That was until the newsgull arrived.

"Ah, sorry, you must've been waiting out here forever for us" the bird 'cawed' and dropped the newspaper onto the deck, with it's fluttering wings going further into the distance.

The mermaid hummed and picked up the bundle until a pile of new bounties fell out.

"Ahh! Oops better pick this all-" the prince froze as one bounty caught his attention.

"'Sea prince' Monkey D. Luffy, wanted alive with a bounty of 500,000,000 beli" Luffy smiled as he said it out loud and flipped it over to continue.

"After the inca-incident at the Sabaody Archipelago the world government declared it as best to put this new enigmo-a under custody for claus-classified reasons"

Luffy's cheshire grin grew so wide some might of thought he was demented.

"GUYS I HAVE A BOUNTY!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law's POV

I was calmly eating my dinner, though I was kinda miffed that Luffy-ya was absent.

Everything eventually cooled down once I started threatening to castrate them once I was better, hopefully by tomorrow so I can pay Luffy-ya back, so I let it slide just this once.

For now, well at least nothing else is going wrong.

I was just about to finish my glass of shochu when a familiar shout echoed through through the mess hall.

"GUYS I HAVE A BOUNTY!"

My eyes immediately burst open as I choked on my drink spilling it all over the place, "*pffhhh!* *cough* w-*cough* WHAT!?!"

I was just about to run out of my seat, which was a very bad idea, until the door flew open revealing my happy-go-lucky boyfriend.
"What the hell do you mean 'you got a bounty'!?" He smiled that damned smile of his as if this was the coolest thing in the world and shoved a piece of paper into my face.

"See see see!? Isn't it awesome!?" He continued to babble on about 'finally being on the same level as me' which confused me, as I ripped the paper out of his hands and read outloud for the whole crew.

"'Sea prince' Monkey D. Luffy, wanted alive with a bounty of 500,000,000 beli"

The whole ship went quiet.

"WHY THE HELL IS HIS BOUNTY AS HIGH AS MINE!?"

I felt myself start to sulk, see I was already well aware that with terms of safety, Luffy-ya was well protected and I knew it.

BUT THE CAPTAIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HIGHEST POINT OF AUTHORITY ON A PIRATE SHIP! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOW AUTHORITY WHEN ONE CREWMATE WAS CLASSFIED AS MY EQUAL IN POWER!?

Not to mention that crewmate was my boyfriend!

I could already see that smug look on his face the bastard!

Oh just you wait Luffy-ya, I'll pay you back for this awful, awful day.