The Bet: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Fuck, I got too much power in this story, plus I'm thinking about ending it soon, like maybe after five-ten more chappies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the bet?" Luffy felt weary, everytime he made a bet with Yorokobi it would never end in his favor.

Plus Yorokobi would always make Luffy do something that would set Law off and BAM!

Now he can't walk properly for three fucking days!

The cook smiled and set the trap, "easy actually, as you know you don't wanna do this bet?" Luffy nodded his head with a nervous stare.

"Well, we're gonna do this in a fair way none of us can manipulate! The simple kids game!: QUARTZ, PARCHMENT, SHEARS!"

The mermaid blinked in confusion.

Having seen the teen's trouble the culinary genius realized his mistake, "OH! I mean rock, paper, scissors"

Luffy felt sick looking at his friend's 'innocent' smile and started to think, 'well he's right, no one can cheat or prepare at rock, paper, scissors but..I know he's up to something'

Luffy continued to think of any possible cheats or tricks that Yorokobi could use to his advantage but found none.

"Okay, so what do I get if I win?" The cook chuckled, "a meal worth the whole quantity of a month" the mermaid's eyes lit up and drool made way down his chin, "A-A WHOLE MONTH!?"

Yorokobi laughed, "yep, but if I win you just gotta wear something and say a few things for me to anybody of my choice" Luffy nervously smiled, he knew the deal sounded off, Yorokobi was quite confident for competing in a game all on luck, not to mention those conditions sounded WAY suspicious and kind of unfair..but.

Luffy's mouth watered again, he just couldn't take up the chance to pass that much food! "YOSH LET'S DO THIS!"

Yorokobi's POV

SUCKER! HE FELL FOR IT! YES MY CON TRICKS ARE STILL AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO BE!

I loved betting with the boy, because I know I'll win everytime AND I can make him do stuff to heat up his love life!♡!

I LOVE HEATING UP MY FRIENDS RELATIONSHIPS, ESPECIALLY MY OTP! I'm such a great friend X3.

I mischievously smiled as he made the position to start, my plan worked marvelously seeing as he noticeably became weary, see what poor Luffy DIDN'T know was that rock, paper, scissors...is actually a MIND GAME!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Normal POV

The bet was on, both people took their stand with outstretched hands.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One!"

Luffy called out rock and Yorokobi called out paper.

"AHHHH! I CALL TWO OUT OF THREE!" The cook smiled, 'all according to plan' he thought, "okay Luffy, but that means if I win, your punishment will get higher"

The prince winced, "h-how so?" The cook gave an evil smile, "oh you just have to give me very descriptive tales about what happens from what I make you wear and say"

Luffy layed out his ultimatum.

If he refused he lost now and has to wear something probably embarrassing to someone and say something stupid to them! OR, he could accept and still get the chance of his month worth meal!

Yep, his stomach made the choice easy, "LET'S KEEP GOING!"

The next round began, if Yorokobi won it be over for Luffy.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One!"

Luffy called out rock and Yorokobi called out scissors.

"Yeah!" Luffy fist bumped the air, completely not noticing the evil gleam in his friend's eyes.

The cook let him win that round, unknowingly insuring his victory.

"Ready you cheat!?" Luffy shouted, Yorokobi just 'innocently' smiled with a 'nervous' look and nodded.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One!"

Luffy called out paper and Yorokobi called out scissors.

"...NOOOO!" Luffy started to wail and collapsed onto the floor breaking up into a childish fit.

"Sorry Luffy! I won" Luffy stiffened and looked up at the cook giving him his perfect puppy dog eyes that drove Law to his knees.

"Sorry Luffy, intense fluff has no effect on yaoi-fan sinners" the cook laughed.

He scurried to the cabnet and pulled out a huge piece of clothes.

"*Gasp* W-WHAT IS THAT YOROKOBI!?" The cook chuckled and walked Luffy right into the wall, trapping him.

"This" the cook emphasized to the fabic in his arms "is what you're gonna be wearing"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: Oh boy do me and Yorokobi have BIG plans for Luffy ;)

YOROKOBI: Can we give Luffy cat ears!?!? \(◇□◇)/

ME: Dude, I luv ur idea but I don't have enough power ('^')

YOROKOBI: But aren't u god here? (-_-:)

ME: SHHHHH CHILD!!!! (O^O)

ME: Because of the fandoms, even I have limits, but do not be sad, REJOICE CHILDREN OF THE LAWLU!!  /(○◇○)/