What's Going On Down Under?

The whole underwater kingdom of thousand sunny cove and even beyond that, the entire ocean in fact, from the very tip of the surface, to the deepest parts of the abysses, was in a colossal mess!

The whole kingdom was constantly blaring with high pitched distress sirens, and things were blowing up all around with everybody running in a panic, flailing their arms, screaming like the whole fucking world was gonna be sucked into the god damned sun!

To put it in short, IT. WAS. THE. APOCALYPSE.

"AHHHH! LUFFY'S BEEN MISSING FOR FOUR WHOLE WEEKS NOW!" Chopper was spinning around in circles looking as if he was bound to faint any second, he felt as though it was his fault that everyone left Luffy unsupervised, and unfortunately the poor thing wasn't the only one who thought like that.

"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET THE PRINCE OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Zoro angrily shouted.

He was currently being held back and restrained by Usopp and Robin from performing seppuku in disgust at himself, never has he felt so guilty and useless, it was almost making him lose his lunch, even though he hasn't eaten properly since Luffy left.

But, although the whole kingdom was in complete and utter chaos there were still those who kept themselves composed.

The sea creatures for one, obviously knew, because they were all way too calm and collected about the matter, but no matter how hard the mermaids pressured them, they wouldn't spit it out, suprisingly just like the royal family! At first the two elder princes absolutely flipped when they heard of the other's disappearance, but a few days later they greatly calmed down, almost as if they knew where he was or if he was safe.

The two denied any accusations into knowing anything about the matter, but many still believed that they knew something if they stopped freaking out like that.

And not only that but the two parents were fine from the very beginning, almost like they expected it.

The only thing they said on the matter was, 'He's gone and he'll certainly come to visit again, or will never return, but we must respect his choice, he is the ocean after all, and is better at making decisions than anyone, we can't hold back his free spirit'

After that little speech is when everyone REALLY started freaking out.

"Mina-san! Me and Nami-san found something!"

The panicking band of misfits froze in their spats when they saw the skeletal leviathan, and tangerine tail colored mermaid race to them at a frightening speed.

"EH!? You think they found out where Luffy is!?" Chopper hopefully shouted.

Sanji fawned over the sight of his beloved Nami and did his usual noodle dance, "Ahh! My beloved Nami-swan, what is it you've found?"

Seeming like she was thinking about letting the news onto them carefully, she tried to think of the right words to use when Brook decided to just blurt it out.

"LUFFY-SAN'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!"

The loud shout echoed around the kingdom in a deafening boom.

Everything went deadly silent, everyone froze on the spot, not moving a single inch, even all the explosions stopped with everything else.

No one dared to move, making it almost look like the whole town was under the effect of a pause button, after what seemed like an eternity of an awkward and nervous silence, as soon as the sound disappeared, it came back...WITH VIGOR.

The whole town erupted into enraged shouts and yells, voices echoed around the whole place creating a storm of hatred and rage.

The voices of the maddened townspeople echoed around the misfits like a dangerous veil.

"HOW DARE A FILTHY PIRATE LAY THEIR HANDS ON HIM!?" A freckled woman screeched.

"IF THEY HARMED OUR BELOVED OCEAN IN ANYWAY THEN HE IS A DEAD MAN!" One green haired fishman punk hollered.

"THOSE CRIMINALS WILL BE DROWNED FOR THEIR UNFORGIVABLE CRIME!" Screamed a blue haired siren.

The whole town was already preparing for war as the group suddenly found themselves surrounded, "YOU! WHO AND WHERE ARE THE PIRATES THAT STOLE OUR HOME!?" shouted a blonde haired fishwoman.

"YEAH! WHERE ARE THEY!?" Yelled a tanned merman.

"WE GOTTA FREE OUR BELOVED PRINCE-CHAN!" A weird okama mermaid blurted out.

Sanji and Zoro were just about thinking of beating the shit out of a few of them when Brook twisted around, forcing the crowd to push back and give them space, "HURRY! LET'S GO!"

With the speed of lightning all of them jumped on the boney serpent's back and vamosed on out of there before you can even say, 'escape'.

"WHAAA! BROOK! SLOW DOWN! WE GOT AWAY!" The leviathan jerked to a stop flipping the tiny kraken off his back, "oh, I apologize mina-san", Zoro shook his head and stared down at the beast with a frightening look.

"TAKE US TO THE PIRATES THAT STOLE LUFFY"

The atmosphere froze, almost as if they just entered the artic waters, everything around them went chilly like a thick veil of ice.

Everyone knew the group was fairly overprotective over the special boy, but Zoro could easily take the title as 'most protective ever' amongst them all.

Slightly fearing for those poor pirates who were stupid enough to kidnap their ocean, Brook started his swimming position letting out one sound as Chopper set himself back on his back, "mhm"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freckled woman = Alvida
Green haired fishman punk = Bartolomeo
Blue haired siren = Vivi
Blond haired fishwoman = Konis
Tanned merman = Bellamy
Wierd okama mermaid = Mr.2