To Come Or Not To Come

Okay just to make things clear, some people might be confused about making them look like their 2 year timeskip selves while they're only about to make contact at Sabaody now.

Well here's the thing, because Luffy wasn't a pirate and didn't gather a chilling, badass crew their impact on the world was also different, because the strawhats didn't exist, marine forces were still as strong as they used to be because with the strawhats around marine soldiers were cowarding out and quitting, so with more marines around it took the supernova's more time to get to that point.

HOPE U GET IT CAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION UR GETTING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffy's POV

I finally made it outside to the front of the ship after a few wrong steps and will crushing pain and immediately lost my breath.

It. was. so pretty.

Bubbles were floating everywhere and they were so sparkly! And these huge trees were everywhere...wait...they have numbers? I blinked and looked again, yep they had numbers alright.

Then we docked the ship in front of one numbered, '59' "YOSH LET'S GO!!" My eyes were shining in excitement, 'YEAH! FINALLY A PLACE THAT'S NOT COVERED WITH WATER!"

I was in the middle of jumping off the ship when I heard a slighty irritated voice call out, "ROOM: SHAMBLES" I suddenly found myself being carried bridal style by my irritated mate.

"HEY! WHATCHA DOING!?" I was really upset! I wanted to go explore this new awesome place, "and where do you think you're going?"

Torao sounded kinda miffed so I toned down my sass levels a bit, "I was gonna go explore the cool place" he clicked his tongue as he carefully handed me over to Bepo, I smiled fondly at that.

No matter what situation we were in, he always handled me as if I was some precious object that was as fragile as glass if not more so.

One time, I tripped and Torao saw how bruised up my arms got, that's when he found out I was kind of extra soft compared to other mermaids, ever since then, he would carry me super carefully with the upmost of care.

It made me feel happy and special knowing how much he cared.

"You're not going anywhere without me, Bepo-ya, Sachi-ya or Penguin-ya present, got it?" I smiled as I flipped myself onto Bepo's back, "YOSH! NOW MUSH!" I repeatedly rocked my legs back and forth feeling like I was going to blow up from excitement!

Law's POV

I felt so conflicted right now, the truth is I REALLY didn't want Luffy-ya to take a single step into that-that danger zone, but there were three problems in my way:

1. There was no way of getting his mind off it, once he decided on something that's how it goes!

2. If I tried to stop him from getting onto the island then he might throw a fit and do something dangerous, like what happened when someone accidentally misplaced his hat...AUUGHH! *shudders in fright* NOPE! NO WAY! NEVER AGAIN WILL I RISK A FIASCO LIKE THAT AGAIN!

3. He...he just looks so damn cute right now! *madly blushes* I mean look at that innocent and excited look on his face! *stares at Luffy* SO ADORABLE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

Yep, all three reasons were very good reasons I couldn't keep him away, besides if I were to leave him unattended and alone at the sub...I cringed at the thought.

Nope that was an even WORSE idea!

What if someone recognized the ship or something!?

He'd be all alone and easy to gang up on!..Yes, yes I know he's not defenseless when you think about what he's capable of, but people finding out who he is, is bad too!

Bounty hunters, other pirates, even possibly government officials will come all over to get their greedy mitts on him.

I sighed as we passed grove number, '56'

Well I guess the best option is keeping him as close to me as humanely possible, I looked over to the blissfully ignorant mermaid and occasionally smiled when he did something cute.

Man, I loved this little ray of sunshine so much, he was so precious to me....he better stay safe or someone's gonna be ripped open.

I breathed in a sigh of relief as we begun to enter the tourist area, this was considered one of the safest areas here, but I wasn't planning on sticking around for too long.

Luffy-ya was right about gathering information, it could give us a major advantage over the competition.

I paused in my stroll as something caught my eye, it was a small shop, the size of a small cramped room bearly giving the man inside elbow room, but what took my attention was what was in the shop.

A small necklace, the string it was attached to was filthy but the amulet tied up with it was anything but.

It was a bright, shiny red, shaped like an oval with waves carved into the stone, it was a hidden beauty in this archipelago of cutthroats and thieves.

Any other person would have passed by without noticing the gem, but with my keen eyesight, it was as if spotting a glowstick in the dark.

A mischievous idea popped into my head, I smirked as I resumed walking, "ROOM" completely unoticed I cast out my room.

"SHAMBLES" I casually caught up with the others removing my power, completely undetected as a clutched the amulet now safely secured in my pocket.

"Hey captain whatcha smiling about?"

I looked to my right and saw Sachi-ya and Penguin-ya looking at me funny and walking sideways, I scowled at the two causing them to stiffen a bit in attention.

"It's nothing, now keep a mindful eye out when we have some precious cargo with us"

I emphasized at the word 'cargo' not wanting for someone who could overhear our conversation connect the dots and put my little Luffy-ya in danger, "yes captain!"