Enter: Eustass 'Captain' Kidd!

Ok...*takes deep breath* I can do this...I'm also gonna skip the whole Luffy punching that asshat thing since we all know too well how that goes down, thank U for your understanding.

Plus happy thanksgiving!
Plus-WARNING: HUGE USE IN LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPPIE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a freaking mess, Luffy punched a FUCKING TENRYUUBITO LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!

When Luffy first started acting hostile towards the noble it took everything Law's crew had to keep their captain down, and that was no easy task, he was trying to shout and was flailing as if he was falling out of the sky and trying to fly.

In his entire life, Law has never felt so doomed and scared, but not only for him, but for Luffy.

He knew the guy was an idiot but he didn't expect the kid to not have enough sense to keep away from the fat bastard.

Law looked down at the teen before him with a huge scowl, but you could tell it was all a facade as soon as you noticed his terrified eyes.

"Luffy-ya, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?"

Luffy didn't even flinch at his outburst, but the pirate captain grew even more pissed when he saw the almost wise look in his features, HE FUCKING PUNCHED A TENRYUUBITO! THAT WAS SO STUPID SO WHY DID HE LOOK SO WISE!?

Luffy's voice was matter of fact, "He hurt the fishman on discrimination" The prince gently smiled up at his mate knowing how stressed he was and continued, "It's the ocean's duty to protect all of those who call me home, and it's also my duty to look after those who seek freedom from me and those who escape to me for a home as well"

Law knew he lost the argument as soon as he said 'ocean's duty' he couldn't stop the mermaid from protecting his 'kin' as he so kindly called them once.

The surgeon calmed down as Luffy started to smoothly hum a little song under his breath, but just as the captain was about to make a plan of action, a loud laugh rang through the almost empty building.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

(A/N: I don't know Kidd's signature laugh so I'm just winging it, pleaz tell me his signature laugh if U know it :P)

Law cautiously glanced in the direction of where he heard the laughter from and felt his heart stop, it was Eustass 'captain' Kidd, bounty of 470,000,000 beli, only thirty million away from his own.

Law's POV

I narrowed my eyes at the other supernova as he stared right at me.

"Heh, I've heard rumors that your crew was full of crazy bastards, but I didn't think it'd be this hilarious!" He continued to chuckle as I thought up of a clever retort.

"I've heard the same thing about you Eustass-ya, and guessing by that fashion sense of your's I wouldn't be suprised if they were true, what's your theme? The circus?"

Luffy-ya burst out laughing collapsing onto the ground much to my amusement.

There was always something about his laugh that I just simply loved, it was like a giddy child.

A smug smirk found my face as Eustass-ya's face bloomed to match the shade of his hair, from embarrassment or rage I couldn't tell you.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU CREEPY ASS BASTARD!?" I only chuckled in responce.

I was already beating him at his own game.

"What's wrong Clowny Mc.Clownface? Can't take the truth?" Now my whole crew was losing their minds, the once silent building was now erupting in laughter.

Bepo-ya was curled up in a little ball most likely trying to stiffle his laughter, Penguin-ya and Sachi-ya were leaning on each other for support finding they couldn't even stand properly from the pure humor in my jokes, as for Yorokobi, well just like Luffy he also collapsed onto the ground.

I loved doing stuff like this, not only was I bringing joy to all the little kiddies in the crew, but I was showing that walking talking tulip what's-what.

I steeled myself for an attack as he raised his hand in a threatening manner, but just as he was about to make a move his first mate jumped in.

Massacre soldier whispered something into the brute's ear causing him to grin viciously, I didn't like that one bit.

He stood up straight and stroaded to the door causing the whole room to go into a tense silence.

"Well, as much as I wanna kick your sorry ass and teach you a lesson, some of us don't want to deal with a navy admiral, and I'm feeling generous today so I'll deal with the marines outside while you weaklings can enjoy the show, chow"

I blinked, then it all came crashing down on me.

DID HE JUST.....!?

OH HELL NAW!

"OI! wait up you mother fucker, I'm fighting too!" I ran out of the room into the wide hallway to the outside, I caught up with the asshole and started a VERY nasty conversation.

"Hey get the fuck out here you baby, I told you I'll deal with it"

"Try to give me an order Eustass-ya and you'll be the first one I cut down"

"NO, NO YOUR BOTH WRONG I'M GONNA FIGHT!"

We both looked down at the new arrival, MY PRECIOUS MERMAID!

"FUCK NO, YOU ARE GONNA SIT BACK WITH THE REST OF THE CREW AND WAIT"

"What's wrong Trafalgar? Worried about your little troublemaker here?"

"What was that Eustass-ya?"

"You fucking heard me you fucking little bitch"

"nO oNe iNsuLTs TorAo!!"

Me and Eustass-ya both flinched at the aggressiveness in his tone, not to mention that voice sounded so...unnatural.

We finally made it out of the auction house being greeted by a whole battalion of marines, "MEN READY YOUR GUNS!"

I smirked at the number of their forces, 'this might actually be fun' I got lost in my head a bit as the leader prattled on about our reputations.

"THE FIRST ONE IS TRAFALGAR WATER LAW!! HE IS A DEVIL FRUIT USER OF THE OPE OPE NO MI AND HAS THE HIGHEST BOUNTY AMONG THE SUPERNOVAS OF 500,000,000 BELI!" Then he looked to Kidd-ya.

"THE ONE IN THE CENTER IS EUSTASS 'CAPTAIN' KIDD!! WITH A BOUNTY OF 470,000,000 BELI!! THE NAME OF HIS DEVIL FRUIT IS UNKNOWN BUT GIVES HIM MAGNETIC ABILITIES!" Then he looked to Luffy-ya

"AND-huh?" The marine paused noticing my jolly roger on Luffy's suit, not recognizing Luffy as a real threat he called him out plainly, "AND JUST SOME MEMBER OF THE HEART PIRATES!"

I repressed the need to giggle, the mermaid's face was so adorable when they labeled him like that!

"EH!? JUST SOME MEMBER!? I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS!" I immediately choked on air as he ran towards the huge crowd of enemies with a loud battle cry.

I whipped out my hand, ready to activate my room when something caught my eye.

Water, and not just a little water, when I say water I mean A LOT OF WATER.

The water was flying from all over the place towards Luffy like geysers or floating streams, it was...WOW.

Hmm, maybe I'll sit back and see what my mermaid is really capable of, during so I was completely oblivious that similar thoughts were going through the mind of a VERY annoying redhead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did I do? Tried the best I could to make it good, but I know it's a piece of shit job :P