HEY!! IT'S UR BIRTHDAY!!

Time 4 some I hope to be good comedy, 4 da next chappie here I'm gonna make it Law's B-day!! CRAYCRAY STYLE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just another sunny day, only...something was wrong, and when I mean wrong, I mean WAY WRONG.

To say that Law was a bit panicked would be an understatement, it was too quiet on the ship to be naturally possible, see whenever Luffy wasn't by the captain's side he would be causing some ridiculous catastrophe or causing trouble for the other crewmates.

But...it was silent, silent as the grave, and that's what was wrong.

It completely and utterly freaked Law out to no end, he just knew something was wrong.

Law's POV

I paced back and forth on the deck, we haven't really left the surface since there haven't been any sight of marines or other pirates.

And we didn't have to worry about weather anymore thanks to Luffy-ya...SHIT THAT'S RIGHT LUFFY-YA!

I almost forgot about the source of my current stress and sighed, 'well if he ain't gonna come to me, I'm gonna have to go to him'

I changed my course and entered the sub with a deep scowl, 'I swear if something blows up he's gonna get it' as I stormed through the empty halls another problem made itself known and I stopped abruptly in the center.

'Wait...EMPTY!? WHERE IS EVERYONE!?' I quickly lost my cool realizing I haven't seen anyone for almost three hours, around the time things went quiet.

Okay, now it was time to panic a bit, "HEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU!? LUFFY-YA THIS IS NOT FUNNY!"

Who knows they all could just be in the mess hall slacking off, so I didn't want to seem worried over nothing.

?????'s POV

"HEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU!? LUFFY-YA THIS IS NOT FUNNY!"

I giggled at the voice of the heart pirate's captain, "*chuckles* it looks like we finally caught his attention"

A devilish smirk was plastered on my face imagining the events to come, I turned to my three companions, "okay, you guys know what to do, begin operation: SUPRISE ATTACK"

The three shadowed figures nodded their heads in a salute, "YES SIR!" They swiftly yet quietly left the mess hall, as I licked my lips in impatient excitement.

Ohh, just wait till he gets here! He'll be so suprised!

Law's POV

The silence that was bugging me to no end was now getting eerily ominous as the time went by, I continued to shout for my crew but no responce was made, especially from my beloved Luffy-ya.

Now I was getting into the extremely worried state every pirate knows as, 'PROTECTIVE/WORRIED CAPTAIN MODE'

"GUYS IF YOU DON'T COME OUT HERE FUCKING RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA TEAR THIS SHIP PIECE BY PIECE!"

I was now ripping open all doors near me searching through the rooms like a scavenging animal, my stress levels were beginning to go through the roof when-

'CRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK!'

I froze, my body went stiff as my mind suddenly blanked, quickly gathering my thoughts back together I slowly turned my head ready to give the person a massive scolding and demanding to know where the others were.