The Ocean's Wrath

Zoro's POV

What the hell is going on!? Why would he say he wants to stay!?

"Luffy have you frigging lost-!" Luffy's head sprung up at my outburst as I felt a threatening burst of energy roll off of him, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU'LL WAKE TORAO UP"

His voice sounded a bit demonic as dark clouds started to form above, "LUFFY-BRO WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU!? WE GOTTA BRING YOU HOME!" Franky shouted.

This just didn't make sense, did the pirates threaten him or something?..No he would've told us if that's the case, I felt all of my energy sap out of me at Luffy's next terrifying set of words, "THIS IS MY HOME, AND THIS IS MY FAMILY"

A sadness overcame me, he...he didn't see thousand sunny cove as his home anymore, he saw THEM as his family, they did something to him!

Everything around me just started to fall into tiny pieces as my mind slowly broke down.

We were too late, Luffy was brainwashed, those pirates tricked him, those sneaky bastards! Kidnapping him and then fooling him with some nice guy acts..TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM.

Dammit!!..we were to late.....those pirates.....that pirate.....THE PIRATE....IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! IF HE NEVER WHISKED OUR HOME AWAY FROM US HE WOULD STILL CONSIDER US AS HIS FAMILY! LUFFY IS OUR JOY AND HAPPINESS! HE KEEPS US TOGETHER! LIKE HELL WE'RE LETTING HIM GO!

Luffy's POV

I felt rage start to build up inside me, they were my friends, but they made me upset by refusing to accept I have a new home now, it was..frustrating.

"It's...its all his fault...isn't it?" I heard huge bits of venom laced in Robin's words, I grew a bit nervous when they started to shake uneasily.

"That evil pirate took you from us" I felt anger again when Chopper mumbled that, 'temper, temper, control your temper, it's okay, they're your friends right? You can't get mad at them'

My quickened breaths must have gone unoticed as they continued on, "how dare those filthy hands go anywhere near you" Zoro growled, "I'M GONNA CHOP HIM UP AND BRING YOU BACK WITH US EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU THERE!"

That outburst seemed to have done it, all in a blur everyone released their weapons and charged at us, ready to wipe Torao off the face of the world, but not on my watch.

I froze and suddenly appeared before them and right in front of Torao with a mad frown.

Powerful emotions started to bubble through the surface and take effect, betrayal, worry, panic, anger...and rage, so much rage.

I snapped, I just couldn't control my anger anymore, the sun was suddenly blocked out by heavy grey clouds, the sparkling water became dull and dark, I was furious!

'ToRao! tOraO! ToRaO! nObOdY huRtS mY ToraO! hE's mINe! He'S MinE! I'lL DrOwn AnyOnE Who evEN LiFts A fINger tO HUrT hiM!'

My eyes went from light brown, to bright neon blue as the water zoomed out of the ocean and trapped them inside it before any of them could even give him a bruise.

I was going to force them away from here, sure they tried to harm my beloved Torao but...they're still my friends, I could never hurt them.

"NevEr cOME BaCk HeRe"

My voice was distorted from rage as one by one the water started to drag them away and into the distance, I turned and walked back to my captain as I heard a voice call out, "LUFFY!!"

I looked with the corner of my blue eye to see Usopp being dragged away last.

"WE'LL BE BACK LUFFY! WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT WHAT HE DID TO YOU! AND WHEN WE DO WE'LL FREE YOU FROM HERE! YOU'LL SEE!"

I looked at the horizon at the spot where I saw him last and grimaced, 'I'm in love, you can't fix that mina'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law's POV

I sat up and yawned, what a great nap! I should get Luffy-ya to sing for me more often.

Then I looked behind me and saw my beloved little mermaid, but something was off, he looked stressed and grumpy, and, his eyes were faintly glowing traces of blue!

"Luffy-ya, what's wrong?"

His icy orbs met mine and his eyes went back to their pure chocolate shade, "T-torao" my heart broke at the sound of his breathless whimper.

"Shhhh, come here and tell me what happened" I opened my arms out to him and without a second thought he leaped into my embrace, "T-torao *sniff* I love you s-so much, *sniff* don't ever leave me, EVER"

His arms tightened around me and I smiled at his loving words, "I'll never leave you my dear...I could never" I continued to coo sweet nothings into his ear as he swiftly calmed down, "I love you Torao"

I kissed his forehead as he closed his eyes, "I love you too my beloved little mermaid"