An Important Meeting

Law's POV

It must've been the second time I've woken up today, I gently sat up cuddling the form that was once slumbering on top of me, my beloved little mermaid.

Actually, he seemed to still have been asleep, if the even breathes he let out meant anything, carefully setting him down onto the bed and away from me again, I quietly pulled on some new clothes before stalking towards the door.

As I was ever so carefully pulling the damn thing open, it frigging creaked, damn, just my luck.

'Eeeeecccckk!!'

I winced when the sound of sheets softly moving and shuffling was heard, just imagining the boy waking up from his adorable slumber, "T-Torao"

Suddenly melting at that innocent tone, my original mission for escape crumbled underneath him and his morning voice, I turned around and was met with the pleasing sight of my little Luffy-ya completely bare, wrapped around some light sheets which covered his lower regions, but leaving his suprisingly hard chest absolutely bare for my viewing pleasure.

I smiled strutting right in front of him as he yawned in an adorable way, "Luffy-ya, I'll be right back, once I get you some clothes you're free to explore the ship as much as you want, I just have to attend to a meeting with some other members about an important matter" I cooed into his ear.

Although, I was left perplexed when I saw his eyes shoot open into a glare, with a huge pout on his features.

'What did I say?' He must have seen my confusion as he spoke up with a now completely awake mind as he lifted his arms out like a child, "NO! I WANNA BE BY TORAO'S SIDE ALL DAY!"

My mouth went agape, once again this boy has driven me speechless, I felt something alike happiness swell inside my chest knowing how much he wanted to be with me, at my side...at all times...with me.

'Fuck it all' who the flying fuck would care if I brought him with me? Not only is this my ship but no one on this crew ever had the balls to talk back to me, even if they really wanted to, "Okay, but you gotta behave and be quiet, alright?"

He smiled up at me almost as if he just won the most important thing in his life, "YOSHA!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luffy's POV

It took forever but he did it, Torao was able to find me some cool clothes! I had some nice blue shorts which went well with the bright yellow sash tied around the waist, and to top it all off the long sleeved silk shirt I was wearing just so happened to be my favorite color, RED! "Shishishi~"

I giggled as me and Torao passed through a giant metal door leading into a room with a big round table in the middle with a lot of people inside.

Almost all of them were staring at us, while the others just continued on with random conversations, I felt his lips glide over my ear as he whispered into it.

"Luffy-ya go sit next to Bepo-ya, okay?" I excitedly nodded, sitting next to Bepo meant more chances to pet him! "Okay!" I rushed over to the polar bear and gave him a huge tackle hug.

Law's POV

As Luffy-ya went over to my unfortunate navigator I decided it as a good time to start the meeting with everyone here, "alright men, everyone quiet down!"

At the sound of my order everything fell silent, I grinned, okay so I was a bit of a control freak as well, but it wasn't that bad...I just like knowing that people knew their place around me.

...Okay, so I'm a bit of a egoistic bastard too.

Remembering the circumstances, I continued my speech, "Okay then, as you all here know, this meeting here is about the other 'worst generation' as we have been so politely named, the other eight supernova rookies, our new rivals"

I noticed how Luffy-ya tilted his head in curiosity so I decided to cut a bit of the speech and continue, "now, what I'm about to share with you is some important information about them that I was able to uncover with a bit of research and investigating with the help of a few anonymous allies"

I flicked my hand to each wanted poster on the wall as I defined each one.

"First we have Jewelry Bonney-ya, she ate a devil fruit that seems to give her the ability to alter one's age, including her own, a seemingly good strategy against her would probably be attacking from a distance or to get her with the element of suprise, a source suggests she needs to come into physical contact in order to change someone, but I can't guarantee that, so I wouldn't recommend relying on that information.

Next is Basil Hawkins-ya, he has a devil fruit that transforms him into a strange..voodoo puppet....creature, I'd advise not to engage in any fight with him unless it's completely unavoidable, he's a bit on the informed side if you know what I mean, so he'll most likely be the tricky kind of trouble.

Next one up is X Drake-ya, he is the only zoan type supernova and an ancient zoan to boot, T.rex are tricky creatures, but the trick into handling them would be their weaknesses, such as their small arms, huge heads, bulky bodies, I'd advise facing him as a group or knowing how to use a gun quickly would be best.

Then there is Urouge-ya, I hate to admit it but not much information was found on him, all that was found is that he as a devil fruit that can make him physically stronger...so a sneak attack with the intention of finishing him off swiftly would be a smart idea to use against him if needed, every attack should have the intent to kill.

The next one is Capone-ya, not much information was found on him either, but I'd like to avoid him completely so, you should as well, he is an unsettling character.

Next bastard is Scratchmen Apoo-ya, his long arms give him a greater reach and his devil fruit abilities seem to let him attack from a distance as well, so maybe if you get close enough you could give a few good blows before he responds, he's one of the more troublesome one's so I'd also like to avoid him too.

Then there is our biggest competitors, Eustass Kidd-ya, and his lapdog Killer-ya, massacre soldier seems to be more calm and collected than his brute captain, most likely the mind behind the man, but that doesn't mean the redhead should be underestimated, I have a hunch he isn't as dull as his reputation suggests" I paused, glancing at the mermaid, I rolled my eyes seeing him chew on Bepo-ya's ear.

"Eustass-ya can be a big pain in the ass if he becomes aggressive or blood lusty, which there's always a high -if not- constant chance of, so I'd highly advise keeping away from him if you can.

But if we ever need to face them, than all those who don't need any metal weapons or wear anything of that substance can face him as long as they are fast, speed is the key to facing them, as long as you can either dodge all of Eustass-ya's assults and abilities or Killer-ya's speedy scythes, you're fine.

Though if we ever face them in the future please be extra cautious about his strength to throw a good punch"

After a few breathes and letting the information sink into their heads I smirked, "I hope you have remembered this information well, or than if we ever incounter these 'rivals' then you're screwed and are ready to die a most horrible, painful death"

They all shivered at my blunt cruelty except for one blank faced little prince who hasn't said anything this entire meeting.

Frowning at not seeing at least a small smile on those perfect lips, I growled out to the crew making some of them piss their pants.

"SCRAM NOW OR YOU DIE"

The room was cleared faster than you could even say, 'evacuate' leaving me and my beloved all alone together.