Morning

Law's POV

'Mnnnn' was the first thought that came into my mind, the second was, 'fucking morning...just great' and finally my third thought and first words of the day was, "OWOWOWOW HOLY SHIT OOOOOOOWWWW!"

Yep, it was then I realized my ass was killing me!

Memories of last night bulldozed into my mind, and made me grow hot, damn him and his shining, wild blue orbs, 'Luffy-ya was so rough and passionate'

I actually enjoyed that pleasurable treatment but there was no way in hell I was gonna tell him that, my poor ego would never survive the blow, nor would the crew ever let me live it down if they found out.

I'd never be able to top again! And as much as I loved his dominating side I wasn't just about ready to give up that adorable submissive side of his either, screw that.

Then I felt another blast of pain rack up my frame causing me to huff, 'how he's able to even walk after dealing with this almost daily I will never know...I should probably appreciate this about him more' I was actually starting to feel a bit of respect for Luffy-ya being able to keep up with my own needs.

Finally I realized I was all alone in the bed, 'where is he?' I looked to the side and gaped at the clock '8:13'

HOLY SHIT I'VE SLEPT IN FOR AN HOUR!

I immediately sat up only to regret it a moment later, "AA-!" I clamped a pillow into my mouth to keep from shouting out, couldn't risk anyone hearing.

The crew was bound to wake up any moment now and I had to get to the kitchen before anyone suspected!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to when Luffy woke up~

Luffy's POV

I sat up and let out a huge yawn, I looked over to my mate smiling when I saw him cuddling up in the blankets, soaking in as much warmth as he could.

With a small smile, I decided to let him sleep knowing just how it feels the morning after and checked the clock '8:00'

I almost felt sorry for him knowing how he was going to feel when he tried to move, ALMOST.

After quietly pulling on my boiler suit, I crept over to the side of the bed and landed a small kiss on his forehead, almost like he could sense that I was leaving he let out a small needy whimper in discomfort.

"I'll see you when you wake up my mate" I cooed into his ear as I silently slipped out of the room.

I smiled as I banged through the doors of the mess hall and saw Yorokobi in the kitchen with his back towards me.

"Ah, good morning cap-LUFFYYYYY!?" I smiled seeing his mouth agape and took my usual seat to the left of Torao's spot.

"Luffy!? How are you up so early? Law must've pounded you to oblivion!" I blinked and made a smug smile in his direction making him flinch, "what makes you think I was the one who got pounded?"

I felt myself go giddy as he froze and went nearly went limp from shock, then I giggled as his mouth started to open and close like red ossan did when he sucked in oxygen from the water.

Finally I laughed my ass off when a huge nosebleed occurred and he shrieked, "YOU MEAN ALL THOSE SCREAMS LAST NIGHT WERE FROM CAPTAIN!?"

I continued to laugh as he stuffed some tissue up his nostrils to stop the bleeding but it wasn't very effective.

"LUFFY ARE YOU KIDDING!? CAUSE I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU ARE!"

I smiled and nodded my head, "nope I'm serious, but Torao was so fucking sexy he was practically screaming 'please fuck me now'!"

"L-Luffy-ya" I blinked and turned around to find out where that adorable whimper came from and came face to face with my mate at the door.

"Oh! Hey Torao! I didn't wake you up earlier did I?"

Law's POV

I felt my face bloom to an impressive shade of red, I heard all of that he was saying about me.

'He thought I was sexy' I couldn't help but feel relieved that he didn't find me cute, that would be bad...for me.

I swallowed my pride feeling my torso act up again, "Luffy-ya, can you help me get to my chair?" He showed me that damned smile of his and immediately went to my side, "of course"

He kept me up as I limped over to the head table letting out some grunts of hisses of pain when I accidentally aggravated the pain.

All the while Yorokobi stared at us with a look of utter disbelief, when I was finally in my chair he then dared to speak

"Holy shit, I was suprised enough Luffy had the guts to dominate you but I didn't know he went that fucking rough" I felt my whole face go hot in embarrassment.

After a bit of small talk, thankfully not on that certain topic, the crew finally gathered.

According to Yorokobi, everyone heard me last night but they all thought it was Luffy-ya, thank god to that as well, that was until breakfast was ready, "Luffy-san your breakfast is ready"

See usually in the morning after we've had a 'session' I'd get up and fetch him breakfast for him knowing it was hard for him to walk.

So imagine the crew's shock when they saw Luffy-ya get up himself, walk perfectly fine and came back like it was nothing.

The whole room went silent with confusion.

Till that's when Sachi-ya loudly gasped and burst out of his seat like he just found out the clue to the biggest secret in the world and shouted at the top of his little lungs.

"HOLY FUCK! CAPTAIN GOT FUCKED!"

The whole room erupted in spit takes and gasps of disbelief.

I felt my whole frame get engulfed in anger and embarrassment, but mostly embarrassment.

I grabbed ahold of Kikoku which made everyone cower back and flinch as I and stood up with great conviction, and immediately regretted it.

"AHHHH SHIT! MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!" I quickly sat back down and curled up into a ball as I continued to mouth more colorful curses.

The whole room once again erupted in gasps, and this time even a few of them fainted.

"HOLY SHIT HE DID!" I sighed as the mess hall burst into loud sounds of gossip, questions, shouts, nosebleeds and laughs, 'this is going to be a long day' I mused to myself.