Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-to finding a suitor for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today you were going to start looking your future husband as much as you hated it you had to your father had invited princes from all over the place to come and see you they all came with gifts some were good and some were bad.
Your father looked at you with worried eyes as he introduced all the princes to you they were all in a line and you had to decide whether or not you were going to give them a chance or not.
You walked passed each prince and spoke up.
''I choose...none of you''
Your father looked at you with shock.
''(Y/n) you can't be serious these are all the princes you have to pick someone.''
''Father there has to be someone else...just..let me see if I can find someone''
''They have to be of royalty (y/n) you know that''
''And they will be...just let me look there has to be someone..none of these guys look...there not my type father please just let me do this..''
''Fine  you  get 2 days ''
You were jumping with joy on the inside but a princess does not act like that in public so instead you just smiled.
''Thank you father you won't regret This.''
And with that you ran out of the castle searching for the guy you were gonna marry.

I know this is short and I'm sorry