Chapter 11

Watching your father leave then slowly closing the door you looked over to Vaati and started to freak out!.
''1 more day?!?!? That's all we have is 1 more day?? I'm not ready to be queen what if I suck at it Vaati?.''
''Your gonna be a great queen.  (y/n).''
Vaati said smiling.
''How do you know that? Huh?!.''
You asked worrying.
''Because I know you (y/n) we may not know each other very well yet but from what I've seen so far your going to be a great queen.''
He said smiling.
You hugged him
He was in shock at first but eventually hugged back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-the next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to the sound of someone knocking on your door groaning you said ''5 more min.''
Then you heard a voice say ''time to wake up sleepy head.''
''But I don't wanna.'' You said.
Hearing nothing but silence for the next few min you figured that whoever it was had left drifting back off to sleep until you felt someone yank your cover off you.
You tried to throw the pillow at the person but failed how do you know that you failed? Because the person started to laugh.
''Is that the best you can do (y/n)?.''
You smiled a little then looked up to see that it was shadow curious you asked. ''What do you want shadow?.''
''There's a surprise waiting for you downstairs.'' He said smiling.
You walked downstairs,when you reached the bottom you saw Vaati with a basket.
''What's the basket for?.''
''We are going on a picnic my dear I figured we might as well have a little fun before your--our...wedding day.'' :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Vaati were having a great time you asked shadow to come along with you but he said that he had stuff he had to do.
You and Vaati have been talking for hours about all kinds of stuff.
''So how are you liking our picnic?.''
''It's great!. It's really gotten my mind off the whole wedding thing.''
''That's good.''
''Hey Vaati?.''
''Yes (y/n?).''
''How come your not nervous about becoming king?.''
''There's nothing to be nervous about.''
''How can you say that there's all kinds of stuff to be nervous about?.''
''I just don't think about it all that much (y/n).''
''I wish I was like that...''
''Hey..your gonna do great and if there's something you don't think you can do I'll be here.'' :)
''Yeah...okay...your right.....''
You said.
You and Vaati started getting up and walking back towards home.
You turned to Vaati.
''Hey Vaati.''
''Yeah?.''
''I think I'm ready to get married.''
You said smiling and grabbing Vaati's hand you 2 walked home holding hands.
When you got home you went to bed in the middle of the night you woke up to hear a noise you stayed in bed with your eyes closed when Vaati came in thinking you were asleep he walked up to you bent down and kissed your forehead telling you that he couldn't wait to marry you.
When he left you couldn't help but smile at that and drifted off to sleep again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter!!! I know I said I'd do more than 2 chapters.
But I didn't I'm still working on the last couple chapters...
Anyways thanks for reading!!!.
:)
And there's only 2 chapters left.