Surprise!. ~(Bonus Chapter)

Feeling really tired and super hungry you stayed in bed all day and had food delivered to you.
Vaati came in to check on you every now and then he was worried about you and so was shadow.
Hearing a knock you put your face into to a pillow and groaned.
"Vaati I'm okay."
You said.
"Um...its not vaati..."
"Sonny?."
You said a bit shocked.
"Yeah...can I come in?..."
"Yeah come in..."
Opening the door Sonny put a plate on your dresser along with a cup of water she sat down at the end of the bed and asked.
"Are you okay?... Everyone's worried about you.. The whole kingdom..."
"No Sonny I am not okay I feel terrible."
Sonny got an idea.
"You can go to the doctor's! If you don't wanna go alone I can go with you."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Time skip ~At the doctor's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The doctor walked out of his office and towards you smiling and said.
"Well I've got some good news.
Your pregnant! Congratulations!."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Time skip ~Castle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you want me to go with you when you tell him?..."
Sighing you said.
"No.. Its okay Sonny. I'm sure he'll be happy when I tell him...what If I'm not a good mom?."
"You'll be a great mom! And if you need any help you've always got me,Shadow and vaati."
Sonny said smiling.
"Yeah your right...."
You said.
Knocking on the door you heard vaati telling you to come in and when he saw it was you he rushed over to you and hugged you smiling and asking.
"Are you okay? I've been looking all over for you but couldn't find you!."
Taking a deep breathe you looked up at vaati and said.
"I'm pregnant."
Vaati stared at you for what felt like forever but them a smile started to form on his face and he picked you up and spun you around saying.
"This is wonderful news (y/n)! We're going to have a kid!"