What's The Emergency! ~(Bonus Chapter)

(A/N~since I got so many reads on this I figured I'd do some bonus chapter's!!!! Yayyy right?)

(A/n~this is 2 months after the wedding)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
You and vaati were in town shopping walking into a clothes store vaati groaned saying.
"(Y/n) dear we've been in town all day...I know I said that today was going to be all about you and that you could do whatever you want but...my feet are starting to hurt....and the Sun's starting to set.."
"What's the matter vaati? You scared of the dark?."
You said giggling.
Picking up another outfit you saw how tired vaati looked and saw all the bags that he was carrying feeling bad you said.
"Alright just let me pick a couple more outfits then we can go home."
Vaati was looking at the ground watching him fight sleep you walked over to him and kissed him.
This shocked him walking back over to the clothes vaati smiled at you.
Just as you were about to pick your last outfit you heard someone yelling and saw someone run past the store...someone with purple hair....vaati jumped and was wide awake now you and him walked outside to see what was going on when suddenly you felt someone grab your shoulders and spin you around.
"(Y/n) I need you and vaati at the castle! Its an emergency!.)
Shadow said.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Time skip ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally making it to the castle shadow opened the door for you and vaati.
Walking inside vaati dropped all the bags he had and walked over to you wrapping an arm around your waist saying.
"After this emergency can we please go to bed?. "
Vaati yawned.
"Yes we can go to bed vaati."
Vaati weakly smiled and kissed your cheek.
"So what's the emergency shadow?."
You asked.
Shadow told you to wait a few min and he ran off after a few min he came back with a girl with strawberry blonde hair.
Holding her hand and smiling shadow said.
"(Y/N) vaati... This is my gf Sonny!."
Smiling you said.
"Its nice to meet you Sonny and shadow I am so happy that you've finally found someone to love."
Vaati said he was happy for shadow and said he was going to bed you followed him and did the same.