Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You kept walking through the forest until you could see a HUGE HOUSE! In the distance.
''Whoa what is that?.''
You said pointing towards the house.
''That my dear is my castle I was telling you about.''
''That's a castle!. That's amazing! It's bigger than mine Vaati!.''
''Just wait till you see the inside.''
''Yeah,yeah we get it your place is really big and really cool now let's go in it so I can explore!.''
You said grabbing his hand and running as fast as you can.
Vaati chuckled.
''You remind me of a little kid     (y/n).''
You just stared at him.
''Is that a good thing or bad thing?.''
''Both...but it's kinda cute I guess.''
''You think I'm cute?.''
''I never said that you were cute my dear I said that it was cute how you act so childish.''
''Oh...''
You said with a face mixed with both confusion and sadness.
''....but...you may be a little cute..''
''Really?.''
Before Vaati could say anything you saw Vaati's castle right in front of you
Just a couple more steps and you would be on the front porch.
Getting excited you said.
''C'mon!.''
''Ok''
Walking in the very first thing you saw was a huge chandelier covered in gold and lavender.
''Wow''
You said.
Looking around you saw that there was a kitchen,the living room,and some other room you weren't sure what that was it had a metal door and it had a ton of locks on it you was going to ask Vaati what it was but you figured you'd do it after you've looked at the rest of the house you went upstairs and saw that there was were many bedrooms why Vaati had so many bedrooms you had no idea. You  kept walking down the halls and saw the biggest library you had ever seen you were speechless.
''So what do you think of my home so far (y/n)?.''
Vaati asked.
''When we get married I wanna live here.''
Vaati chuckles.
''What about your kingdom won't you have to live there in order to rule?.''
You frown.
''Oh yeah...I forgot about that...well maybe for the next few days I can live here.''
You ask hopefully.
Vaati just stares at you with a thinking face.
''....well....I guess it wouldn't hurt to let you stay for a few days..''
He says with an unsure face.
''Oh c'mon Vaati you can trust me.''
''Okay I trust you princess.''
He says smiling at you.
''So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go and take a look at this library.''
You say smiling.
Vaati smiles.
''Okay let's go take a look at my library.''
Walking in you see there are like a million books you don't know where to start looking good thing you have Vaati to help you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter
What's with that metal door what's behind it????