Chapter 1 Inuyasha Leaves

°°Kagome P.O.V.°°

I sit and watch the leaves dance in the wind. "Kagome?" Inuyasha says nervously. "Hmm?" I reply. "Can I speak to you?" Inuyasha asks. I nod my head and he stands in front of me.

"Go home" He says bravely. "What?! Why?!" I scream. "I've chosen who I want to be with! I want Kikyo. I've decided to gather the Shikon Jewel shards with her without you or anyone else" Inuyasha tells me. Tears fill my eyes. "You cheating dog! Fine! Go be with that clay pot! Make sure not to be too rough with her! She'll break into a million pieces!" I spit not thinking will tears pour down my cheeks. He looks at me sadly and tries to touch me. "Don't you dare come near me! I don't want fleas!" I yell my words of hate. As he doesn't retreat I yell, "Sit boy!" Inuyasha face plants in the dirt.

Before he can stand up I grab my bow and backpack running toward the Bone Eaters well. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kiara are waiting by the well. In an instance they knew something was wrong. "What happened?" Sango asked worried.

"Inuyasha! He chose Kikyo! He doesn't want me!" I scream as I start to sob. "He said he only wants to travel with Kikyo! So you guys are 2nd best to him too. I guess Kikyo is the only thing that matters to him...." I say heartbroken, but no longer sobbing.

"Kagome, just because Inuyasha isn't here doesn't mean we can't continue traveling together, well just travel without him" Miroku says with a fake smile. "I guess. But I have to go home and get supplies, and a good nights rest first. Ok?" I ask. "That's fine Kagome. Take as long as you need" Sango smiles. I nod and jump into the well.